Kewl Girl 16's art thread

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Kewl Art Thread 16

Postby Kewl Girl » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:54 am

All right ,this doesnt have a cool title for the thread yet, but I couldnt think of anthing yet! :sweat: (Im definetley open to any ideas...).

The whole reason Im posting my art is so that I can recieve some constructive criticism. This does not mean that I need you to bash by drawings and say that they suck... (I already had someone say that to me recently :sniffle: ).

I would like you to be honest though, ;) if you think their is something I need to fix or work on please tell me. The only way for me to improve is if I find what Im doing wrong and fix or improve on it. If you dont have time to list all the things wrong (I know that could take while :sweat: ) just point out one or two things that you really noticed.

Thank you ever so much for taking time to look at my feeble attempts at drawing. :thumb:

Kewl Girl 16
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
:jump: "I say BOO to lust, and DOWN with "hot"!!" :jump: , a quote from Felix.

I suppose I should be puttin this in here to although I dont have much on it yet: http://kewlgirl.deviantart.com/
Kewl Girl

Location: In front of my computer with my headphones on, trying to drown out the world around me..

Postby Kewl Girl » Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:58 pm

Ummm.. I know by now I really should have posted some actual art, but Im having trouble uploading my attachments :comp: ( boy this is kinda imberassing, I guess you can tell Im new!) .. so please be patient Ill get some up as soon as I figure out how. :bang: .. any help would be apprecitaed.. :sweat:
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

I suppose I should be puttin this in here to although I dont have much on it yet: http://kewlgirl.deviantart.com/
Kewl Girl

Location: In front of my computer with my headphones on, trying to drown out the world around me..

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:17 pm

Call it "Kewl Art Thread 16".

Eager to see your art,

Rai
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Kewl Girl » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:25 pm

Raiden no Kishi wrote:Call it "Kewl Art Thread 16".

Rai

Nice Idea... far better than mine. :sweat: ... So Ill change it then! :thumb:
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Kewl Girl » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:04 pm

Okay gonna try doing this a diffrent way.... Here I go.
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby CobaltAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:16 pm

HOLY MUFFIN! That's awesome! I don't have any crits cuz it looks perfect to me. O_O
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Photosoph » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:23 pm

Wow... don't worry, your drawings don't suck at all! They rock! So this is the pic your avatar is from. It's nice to see the full-sized version. :)

Just want to say that I love the bright, sunny colouring, and your shading. The things I think might be changed would be the girl's hand, to make it more distinct, and the left guy's clothes, because although your shading and colours look really good, it's hard to see overall what he's wearing because there are so many different pieces to his outfit. Even with these little things, your picture still looks great.

...Oh, and I forgot to mention: Yay! You have an art thread! :grin:
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby Kewl Girl » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:24 pm

CobaltAngel wrote:HOLY MUFFIN! That's awesome! I don't have any crits cuz it looks perfect to me. O_O

WOW! ARENT I GOOD!!! *looks at drawing* "Wait I didnt draw that!"

heheh... JK... uhhmmm I didnt draw that Im just seein if I could get a file from my comp. up on the post.(thats mt AV or whatever)... uh.... it worked.. :sweat: ... Now Im gonna try actually getting something that I drew up here... this may take a whiel so bear with me...
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Photosoph » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:30 pm

Lol! :sweat: heh heh; well, at least I know next time I'll be commenting on one of your drawings for real. :lol:
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Kewl Girl » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:35 pm

Yeah but its gonna suck compared to that thing... *sighs* I can just tell Im already getting off to a good start here... *smiles*
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby CobaltAngel » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:27 pm

Oooh sorry haha i feel blonde... haha

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Kewl Girl » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:53 pm

CobaltAngel wrote:Oooh sorry haha i feel blonde... haha

You??!! I just posted a picture from one of my fav. animes and everyone thought that I drew it... I fell VERY dumb... I hope you all can forgive for the confussion. Trust me my drawings will be no where near that good.. I dont even have all the high-tech coputer stuff... all I have is my scanner and the internet.... So you wont be seeing that kind of stuff for a while yet.

Once again I apologize for all the confusion...I am exremly sorry!!
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby CobaltAngel » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:16 pm

LOL, its all good. Don't worry.. .we won't compare your art to that picture. *hits reset button* Okay, now you can post your art.

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Kewl Girl » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:22 pm

Oh man!! Im grounded for a while... Ill see you guys in around two weeks! *begins to cry*
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby HikariChan » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:51 pm

okies~

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby CreatureArt » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:25 pm

Awww... I'm sorry, KewlGirl. I hope all goes well and that it doesn't last too long. :(
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby Kewl Girl » Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:21 pm

Okay I think this might have actually worked!! :thumb: Well it says it uploaded, now I have to see if it actually appears... Okay here I go. :sweat:
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Kewl Girl » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:02 pm

Trying again here...
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Kewl Girl » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:12 pm

THIS ISNT WORKING!!!!!!!!!! Hmmm..... Im gonna try loading my pictures onto another computer this weekend and see if that works.... Sorry about all of this....
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby mai » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:56 pm

Have you tried saving your pics as gif. files? I can't get my pics to appear unless they are.
My Website [online comic]

Do you find your self worried alot of the time about things that don't always make sense?

Are you experiencing any of these?
• Persistent feelings of sadness, irritability or anxiety
• Overreaction to irritations
• Loss of interest in activities previously enjoyed,
• Sleep too much, or sleep too little
• Unexpected loss or gain of weight
• Tiredness or restlessness
• Slowed movement, thought and/or speech
• Guilt, low self-esteem, feelings of worthlessness
• Inability to concentrate and poor memory
• Loss of motivation
• Feelings of hopelessness
• Suicidal thoughts and/or behavior
• Withdrawal from relationships, anti-social behavior
• Physical aches and pains that seem to have no other cause

If you have a few of the symptoms on this list, you may be suffering from a form of clinical depression there are many sites that offer advice and help.
mai

Postby Photosoph » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:46 pm

What about going to photobucket, (http://www.photobucket.com) creating an account, uploading your pics there, then using the [IMG*] link to put your pics up here? I think I heard something about uploading on this temp CAA. Might just be for uploading pics to the gallery though.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby Kewl Girl » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:04 pm

I dont think my Mom wants me signing up. She thinks that itll download junk on to the computer and such. Ill try asking again though.
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Kewl Girl » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:43 pm

Well, Ive tried everything and it wont work. So consider this the end of my art thread until fall when my Dad gets internet and I can try from there.

Sorry.

~Kewl Girl 16
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:44 pm

Hmmm. No, photobucket doesn't send you spam or anything like that. I've set up an account, its really easy and so far really safe.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Kewl Girl » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:47 pm

Yeah, but until Im able to convince my Mom of that... Anyways My Dad had a comp. so Ill just wait till he gets the net in fall. Hope you guys dont mind.
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:53 pm

Tell your mum she doesn't have to be scared of computer technology. Its daunting at first but Microsoft's all you have to watch out for!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Kewl Girl » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:37 pm

YES IT FINALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
ALRIGHT GUYS!!! HERE IS A SAMPLE OF MY LONG AWAITED FEEBLE ATTEMPTS AT DRAWING!!!!! LET THE BASHING BEGIN!!!!

AND ILL GET UP SOME MORE AS SOON AS I CAN!!!!! :thumb:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Dont-Lose-Heart » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:07 pm

lol right feeble =P you've done a nice job i like it :thumb:
Dont-Lose-Heart

Postby Kewl Girl » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:33 pm

Dont-Lose-Heart wrote:lol right feeble =P you've done a nice job i like it :thumb:

THANKS!!!! I actually colored it after printing it out and taped it to the front of my Bible. It looks awesome! Although I did get yelled at for 'defiling' my Bible or whatever.. :sweat:

Anyways here another one, its my first attempt at drawing any mobile suits or whatever theyre called. So its not the greatest.. :sweat: Thats all Im gonna put up tonight Ill post some more tomarow hopefully! :thumb:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Formerly Kewl Girl 16

Kewl Girl

Postby Photosoph » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:03 pm

Yay! Pictures! :dance: ....@_@
Wow! Your drawings look great! They're even better than I anticipated. ^_^ Well done! Hmm... now to click on the second pic... *moves mouse* *gets mouse over pic* *knocks mouse* *has to get it over pic again* *waits for new window to pop up* *waits for pic to load* <- Lol, j/k.
Wow... love your detail on the robot head/mobile suit/whatchamacallit. You've got really good contrast, expression, and good strong outlines. Nice sense of movement in the hair too.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Next

Return to Art Corner