HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need sites on how to draw Charicatures, can you guys help?

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need sites on how to draw Charicatures, can you guys help?

Postby firestorm » Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:08 pm

Just a question. Do you guys know of any sites that teach how to do Charicatures? I need them because I want to do something for my church. They are having a health fair so I want to learn how to do Charicatures so we could raise money for our mission trips coming up can you guys help me in any way you can? maybe placing tutorials here would be good to if you don't mind but sites would be good too. Thank you guys!! love you so much. bye, later.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby soul alive » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:39 pm

found a link to a tutorial for you. good luck. you'll have to share some that you do with us...

http://www.animatedbuzz.com/tutorials/caricature.html
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Ichigo_89 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:00 pm

Um, just draw Super Deformed. (I'm so helpful...)^_^
Ichigo_89

Return to Art Corner