Deep Space Planet Future Art Action!!

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby AngelSakura » Mon May 02, 2005 5:26 pm

It's because my sense of humor is so twisted. I have to explain it to everybody.
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby AngelSakura » Tue May 03, 2005 6:15 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE: This picture is in no way, shape, or form an implication of yaoi or shounen-ai. It's just a depiction of some of the crazy crap that goes on around here, as indicated by the filename. And, look, I finally defeated Midvalley's hair. Translation...
Wolfwood: It's days when I wake up like this that make me wonder... Just what the hell goes on around here while I'm asleep? (Can somebody get Midvalley off me? Please?)

Occasionally, things pop out of my head that aren't Trigun-related. You know, robots, guitars, Wolf's Rain fanart, that sort of thing. This is the latter. I'm perfectly aware that it doesn't resemble Kiba in the least, but I a) was in a hurry and b) had no reference. Please forgive me for the joke, and I take no responsiblity for the song getting stuck in your head. Kiba's difficulty with the lyrics is owing to my own. Translation...
By the Arrow: Yes, this is supposed to be Kiba.
Kiba: I'm on the hunt, I'm after you! Smell like I sound, blah blah blah blah, and I'm hungry like the wolf!
Hige: Maybe someone should stop him before he makes himself look like an idiot.
Tsume: Too late.
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Lunis » Wed May 04, 2005 3:41 pm

1st Pic: LOL! That certainly is some crazy crap. XD Terribly funny, too. Yay for defeating Midvalley's hair! I also laughed a bit that it looked like Wolfwood and Midvalley were wearing what seemed a lot like their normal clothes.

2nd Pic: I may know very little about Wolf's Rain, but that still made me laugh. ^^

(Random question) Why is it called Wolf's Rain? I know why the "Wolf's" part. But what about "Rain"? Rain means the stuff that falls from the sky. Reign means "to rule over". *confused*
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby AngelSakura » Wed May 04, 2005 3:51 pm

<<LOL! That certainly is some crazy crap. XD>>
Mmmhmm. Crazy crap. And this is just weekdays.

<<Terribly funny, too.>>
Thanks. I was afraid someone would take it the wrong way, hence the IMPORTANT NOTE.

<<Yay for defeating Midvalley's hair!>>
Well, mostly. I can do profiles and front views, but my three-quarters is still a little shakey.

<<I also laughed a bit that it looked like Wolfwood and Midvalley were wearing what seemed a lot like their normal clothes.
I didn't want to have Midvalley wearing less than his shirt and pants for rather obvious reasons. Same for Nicholas.

<<2nd Pic: I may know very little about Wolf's Rain, but that still made me laugh. ^^>>
I was afraid of being stoned for the horrible pun.

<<(Random question) Why is it called Wolf's Rain? I know why the "Wolf's" part. But what about "Rain"? Rain means the stuff that falls from the sky. Reign means "to rule over". *confused*>>
I have absolutely no idea. I've seen the entire series at least three times and I have no idea. Um...the last OVA episode contains some spoilery rain...there's rain in the opening credits...
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Lunis » Wed May 04, 2005 6:18 pm

AngelSakura wrote:Um...the last OVA episode contains some spoilery rain...
Spoilery rain. How amusing.
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby AngelSakura » Thu May 05, 2005 2:08 pm

It's totally spoilery. Well, maybe not the rain itself, but the circumstances that give it significance.
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby AngelSakura » Fri May 13, 2005 6:48 pm

Happy Friday the Thirteenth! XDD If you absolutely cannot decipher my handwriting, I shall provide translation.
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Lunis » Fri May 13, 2005 7:44 pm

I'm proud of myself that I actually realized it was Friday the 13th before anyone told me. ^_^ *lol* Wolfwood's so funny.

Yay! I can read it!
Lunis

Postby AngelSakura » Sat May 28, 2005 7:21 pm

My little tribute to our dear Midvalley. The quote is from Trigun Maximum 5: Break Out. It should be illegal for me to draw saxophones or something. XD
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby AngelSakura » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:12 am

And people wonder why I obsess over him. Look at that face...
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Lunis » Tue Jun 14, 2005 1:44 pm

Midvalley!! *glomp* Look at him! He's just so...Midvalley like! *drools*

AngelSakura wrote: It should be illegal for me to draw saxophones or something. XD
Rofl! I draw them worse! XD

Nice Nick one, too. Sleeping bishonen are so awesome! ^^
Lunis

Postby AngelSakura » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:31 pm

Ooh, yesh.... CHAT, NOW.
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Previous

Return to Art Corner