Show and Tell

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Show and Tell

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:17 pm

well folks, i've commented on the fine work of many of my fellow artists for a while now, and i figured that it's my turn to be in front of the firing squad, so if you don't mind here's two pieces that i did a couple of years ago (about 4-5), and i'm curious about your opinion of them, so i'd appreciate letting me know if they are suitable for human consumption, of if i should just send them to the recycling bin, thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:59 am

Very cool! I remember seeing some of your stuff on a Christian gaming site or something. The angel wings are awesome!
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby soul alive » Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:05 am

very cool use of textures. i especially like the one on the right, angel of death. and the wings are very well done.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:07 pm

here's a new one for you, those of you that are familiar with outlaw star will most likely recognize the spaceship in there, it was originally going to be a part of a fanfic that i was working on, but i never finished it, oh well, enjoy anyways
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Return to Art Corner