-Ame's Art-

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby kirakira » Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:04 pm

Aw but it really cute, Coby-chan! I like they way you used all the dark colors. ^^
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Taslin_Jewel » Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:05 pm

She's adorable, Coby-chan! Great job!
In a world shrouded in mystery, the winds of change begin to blow.

A proud member of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Wars and Darklight: Chronicles of Tairis.

"I'm a warrior-hero-adventurer-goddess who CAN'T SWIM, okay?!?!" ~Skye of Lynlora, from the video game Darkened Skye
Taslin_Jewel

Postby CobaltAngel » Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:35 pm

-Blade just appeared out of nowhere, it kinda missed up the effect that he was sitting there drooling and waiting >.>
-I never use a ruler, so the lines are like... screwed. O.o
-The drawers and cabnets are uneven O.o
-I kept the cabnets correctly located from one panel to the next, but a stove *appeared* in the last one. O.o That must be handy! A stove that only appears when you need to use it...

Kira-chan: Thanks! After I was done, I wished I had made the pants darker, but I kinda have a phobia of dark colors. O.o Like, they'll mess the picture up or something...

Sarah: Thank you! :dance:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Gypsy » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:43 am

Cute stuff! I see someone has a one-track mind when it comes to cookies. ;)
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby kirakira » Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:51 pm

Coby-chan! That's SO cute! *claps* We luvs it, precious! *does smeagol dance*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby CobaltAngel » Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:58 pm

Gypsy: I wonder who that could be. 0.0 <.< >.>

Kira: WHOOSH! Do teh smeagol! <(^.^<) (>^.^)>

Okay, this is a picture I cg'd for Bunny, but it was originallly drawn by her. I take no credit for the art. Just the coloring. ^^;;
I hope I didn't mess it up too much. ;_; Bunny is such an awesome artist! *0*
(I hope you don't mind that i shunk it a little bit;;; )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Razgriz » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:00 pm

Looks great! :thumb:
Razgriz

Postby Bunny » Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:36 pm

Coby!! I HEART this! You are so sweet. >.< *hugs!*
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby kirakira » Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:50 pm

Whoa! That hair is really awseome! *dyes her hair those colors* I luv the bg too, it's really cool! :dance:
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Kovyn Alander » Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:44 pm

Heey! That looks good. I like the little balls of light everywhere. (balls of light correct?) Your CG skills are very nice! Compliments to you and Bunny on a nice pic.
One day an old man, Jesus and Moses were out playing golf. Moses hit the ball and it landed in a pond. Moses then raised his hands and parted the waters of the pond and struck his ball out from the bottom and walked out and the let the waters back down to normal. Jesus hit his ball and it landed in the same pond. So Jesus walked out onto the water. His ball floated up to the top and was then hit from atop the water to land on the green. The old man swung his club and hit his ball. It was headed for the same little pond but as it was about to splash down a frog appeared and swallowed the ball. At that same moment an eagle came down and snatched the frog. The eagle flew above course over to the green and dropped the frog next to the hole. The frog then spit the ball out into the hole for a hole-in-one. Jesus turned to the old man and said "Dad, if you don't quit doing that, we're not going to let you play with us anymore."

Kovyn Alander

Postby JediSonic » Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:19 am

Yeah, nice shading job; I saw the original and I must say it looks a lot better that way! I need to start coloring my pics now :lol:
JediSonic

Postby Gypsy » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:52 am

Cool stuff. ;)
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Previous

Return to Art Corner