That Dudes Art.

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby That Dude » Wed May 11, 2005 11:42 am

Ok here be some more...First one I didn't take to much time on so it may not be that great.

Next is another that I drew two days ago of a kinda gothic girl.

And Finally the queens of Jrock. Puffy AmiYumi. I drew this off of a CD cover of theirs that I have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby That Dude » Wed May 11, 2005 11:47 am

This will be my last post for sometime...I'm going to be leaving to work at a bible camp for the summer next week. I don't know if I'll have access to a scanner out there so yeah. I'll try and post more when I do get access.

This comic is one that I started a while ago but never got around to doing more of. I'm planning on drawing more hopefully. Hope you guys like it. Oh yeah...This one reads right to left like an authentic manga.

The other picture is a self portriat done about two years ago off of an old picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Photosoph » Wed May 11, 2005 1:32 pm

I won't post too much about the first two pics, since I've already commented on them in the FE thread, but I will say once again that they look really cool. ^_^ Also your third pic here, the younger version of you, looks great too. I love the detail on his clothes and your soft shading is effective. The mouth looks like it may be a little too high, but I think the whole pic looks really good.
Bien fait! <-well done, in French.
<Edit> D'oh! I failed to notice the pics above your last post.
Wow! I love that first one. She looks so cute! =^_^= Nice windy effect too. I also like the second -her dark red eyes really stand out, and I llove the way her hair colour goes with her eyes. It's cool to see a coloured anime pic of yours :thumb: Nice markings on the front of the dress too.
Puffy Amiyumi! ...Don't think I know of them. Great pic though, and I really like the shape and shading of their hair.

<Edit edit>Massive d'oh!!! There are two more posts worth of pics before this? *falls onto keboard* gkahspdgnapodskgh j/k. I'll comment on them a little later, if you don't mind. I like commenting on pics. ^_^
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]
Myoti wrote:Elementary, my dear Watsoph. XD

\(^_^)/
Still in rest and recovery mode. Posting may be sporadic at times. :pinned:
Photosoph

Location: Kiwiland... fighting for mankind in the battle of human vs. sheep.

Postby Sakura15 » Wed May 11, 2005 1:51 pm

ooo..cool pics! :thumb:
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby CreatureArt » Fri May 13, 2005 5:21 am

D'oh... I always seem to miss so many of your uploads. Well, at least I've found them now. :) .

I like the pictures on the previous page - especially the one of the girl's head from behind and to the right (the viewer's right). It's a nice angle to draw, and you've drawn it well.

I really, really, like the comic you've drawn too. The sound effects (which I usually find really difficult) suit the picture and are very clear. The last panel works well, too - with the trees obscuring the moon at night emphasises the caption and gives it an empty, lonely feel.

The Edge of Solace picture is awesome, too. I like the pose you've drawn and you've done the foreshortening well. The hair looks really cool and the samurai sword against the moon is a really nice image.

The portrait of the kid is cool, too - if I would suggest anything it would only be more contrast with darker colours but I know that you can only get a limited tone range from pencils. The way you've curved the lines on the clothing gives good shape to the boy. :)
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby That Dude » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:50 pm

Thanks for the encouragment on the art CA. My friend Laura who works out here at camp has a scanner so I might add some of my stuff sometime in the near future. I'll be looking forward to seeing some more of your work.
That Dude

Postby Photosoph » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:07 pm

It'd be cool to see some more of your stuff. If it's not possible, I'll just wait. ^_^ Have you got any pics ready for scanning already?
(0)>
((_\//
mm

[Quote=Photosoph]Well, t'was a good deduction, Mr. Holmes! *salutes Mr. Myoti Sherlock Homes* [/QUOTE]

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby CreatureArt » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:09 am

That Dude wrote:Thanks for the encouragment on the art CA.

No problem at all. Your work is good so it deserves the encouragement. :)

That'll be cool if you manage to scan in some of your pictures. :) . Heh, I'll try to work on some to put up in my forum, as well. I'm working on Olorc's colouring contest at the moment, though. :P
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
---
CreatureArt

Postby That Dude » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:37 pm

Actually I do have one pic ready for scanning Sophie...But I'm waiting till I get a few more drawn to post them. Anyway the one picture that I'll post soon is of my roomate Nic's niece. Thanks again CA. I'll be looking forward to more stuff from you and Soph.
That Dude

Postby That Dude » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:26 pm

I'm planning on drawing a few more pictures for posting soon...I really need to boost this thread.
That Dude

Postby Photosoph » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:13 pm

*puts on excited hat and waits* It'll be cool to see the pic you drew of your roomate's niece. ^_^
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby CreatureArt » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:05 pm

*steals excited hat*
Same here. :)
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
---
CreatureArt

Postby That Dude » Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:09 pm

My friend Laura hasn't sent me the pictures yet...But when she emails them to me I'll post them.
That Dude

Postby Photosoph » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:53 pm

That'll be cool; I'll wait 'til then. *Takes back excited hat, doffs it, and plants an excited beanie on CA's head*.
(0)>
((_\//
mm

\(^_^)/
Photosoph

Postby CreatureArt » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:11 am

*Decides not to be infuriated by Soph's stealing of her excited hat in return for such an excited beanie.*

Same here. I hope everything is going well ^_^.
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
---
CreatureArt

Postby That Dude » Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:26 pm

Thanks for being patient with me ya'll!
That Dude

Postby CreatureArt » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:41 am

No problem. It's worth the wait. :thumb: :)
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
---
CreatureArt

Previous

Return to Art Corner