How do i upload my pics?

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

How do i upload my pics?

Postby That Dude » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:36 pm

CAA's attachment manager won't let me post my pics it says they are to large of jpeg's to upload. Does anybody know what I should do?? I don't have that good of a computer and don't have many imaging things so I'm kind of clueless.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:12 pm

Go to: http://www.imageshack.us/

They'll give you an opportunity to upload it just like CAA does. Upload it and it will give you an address that your image is at. If you put that address between [IMG] tags, it should appear. That should work.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby That Dude » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:16 pm

Ok here is one...I hope this works.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby That Dude » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:18 pm

Thanks...It worked but the pic is about three or four times it's real size...I'll try rescaning it.
That Dude

Postby Mangafanatic » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:20 pm

Yeah, you might wanna take it down until you fix it. It's breaking the frames. Wowzer, that thing's huge! Do you have some sort of image program you can resize it with?
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:28 pm

yeah, CAA won't accept anything much bigger than like 250k, and the dimensions have to be within certain limits too.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Return to Art Corner