..::xAngel's Art::...

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

..::xAngel's Art::...

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:20 pm

Hello there, I'm glad I can find a place where I can post my art and not have critics that will cuss me out..

See, most of my work has basically been from anime shows and pics..I draw what I see and..there was one person who kept saying things like, "if I wanted a picture of that, I could've just gotten a xerox copy of it"..and all that..

Anywho, these are what I have..I'll admit, I have been trying to be more original/creative lately..

These will be by show/series by post
" wrote:[Tommy carelessly sets an open bag of M&M's on the dashboard and they immediately poor into an open slot]

Richard: Oh that sounds good: melted chocolate inside the dash; that really ups the resale value.
Tommy: I think you'll be okay here, they have a thin candy shell. 'Surprised you didn't know that.
Richard: I think your brain has a thick candy shell.
Tommy: Your... Your brain has the..shell on it..
Richard: Are you talking?
Tommy: Shut up, Richard.
xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:21 pm

DB/DBZ/DBGT
-----------------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
" wrote:[Tommy carelessly sets an open bag of M&M's on the dashboard and they immediately poor into an open slot]

Richard: Oh that sounds good: melted chocolate inside the dash; that really ups the resale value.
Tommy: I think you'll be okay here, they have a thin candy shell. 'Surprised you didn't know that.
xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:34 pm

Inuyasha
----------
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:36 pm

Dark Cloud 2
---------------

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:36 pm

DNAngel
----------

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:39 pm

Random/Original Art & Gaia Online Art
--------------------------------------------

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:40 pm

There, I'm done...for now :P

xAngel

Extra, I'll find something to put here..

xAngel

..and yet another..

xAngel

..and another..

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:41 pm

Last one! Yay ^-^

xAngel

Postby sunet » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:43 pm

wow. they are very good!! ^____^
sunet

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:47 pm

T'ank you ^-^

I've gone to look at your art too, and it's very good! Yours is very original compared to mine.. :sweat:

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:50 pm

Anyways, I'm off ta bed..tis 3 in the morning, the best time in the morning, neh?

*yawns softly as she stretches a bit*

Nighters folks

xAngel

Postby sunet » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:56 pm

xAngel wrote:T'ank you ^-^

I've gone to look at your art too, and it's very good! Yours is very original compared to mine.. :sweat:

lol. thanks. :sweat: you are very good though. :thumb:
sunet

Postby Syreth » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:16 am

I like your art as well, especially your originals. Yeah, basically how I started getting into manga/anime drawings is I started copying DBZ pics. I should really start doing some more copying as well. I like doing that. But yeah, it looks really great, and I would encourage you to start doing some more of your own stuff!
Syreth

Postby xAngel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:47 pm

Well thank you, and yes I've been working on'it..my own art that is..but it's weird, I've drawn from looking at many varieties of art yet..I have the hardest time to do my own, not even a simple outline..I make things so detailed and all..

It's a bad habit for wanting to do something simple..

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:44 pm

v.v

*walks off slowly*

xAngel

Postby Uriah » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:45 pm

Regaurdless of your creativity, your work is awesome.

Welcome aboard!
Uriah

Postby indyrocker » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:47 pm

Nice!good job i love the dnangel one!
Indyrocker aka the user fomaly known as Agentsmith700

my remixes --> http://www.purevolume.com/irishangel
my Xanga--> http://www.xanga.com/indyrocker
A member of the Society of Hatted Members

adopted by Rachel
Adopted Banana-chan, heero yuy 95

There are no more heroes any more they all died in the night that the world fell into darknes; and good men are trampled down into the dirt never to be seen again. This is the story of this world of ours the story of the corupt and those that would try to save it from them but become corupt themselfs from their own selfish greed and want for what they do not have.
indyrocker

Postby That Dude » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:32 pm

Great job. I love how you do ink and pencil (at least that's what it looks like you are doing.) Keep up the good work.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:40 pm

yeah! you're art rox! it's so...good! lol nice job!! you're really good at drawing...have you ever taken classes?!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Esoteric » Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:31 pm

Yes, very nice. Keep trying to do original work, despite the difficulties.
Esoteric

Postby xAngel » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:07 pm

lol, Thanks everyone..I did take an art class in my old school for one year, but I had already been drawing like this. My teacher basically broadened my view for different styles of art really.

..and ya, I'm workin' on'it..my own original styles..I'm trying to just, get an idea..I keep doing stuffs over and over, trying to hopefully find a style I'm used to mainly.

Bah, I can't do it though, :bang:

xAngel

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:14 pm

aww. it's okay. *offers donuts* you'll get it! :thumb:
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby xAngel » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:02 pm

c.t.,girl wrote:aww. it's okay. *offers donuts* you'll get it! :thumb:

Aw, t'ank you..*takes donuts gratefully and eats them like Vash the Stampede*

^_^

But yes, I'm working on'it much

xAngel

Postby Yahshua » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:10 pm

Those are nice pictures and drawing as for me I am not an artist can't draw even drawing stick people are hard for me as well those coloring books so if my life is depend on my drawing I would be long dead.
Yahshua

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:12 pm

vash: O_O m...m...my donuts! TT_TT

ctgirl: oh behave! i bought you more!...tons more!

vash: hehe only cuz of the size of that dimond i got you...^_~

c.t.,girl

Postby HikariChan » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:18 am

Hahah nice....

xAngel
You've got Talent:thumb:

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby xAngel » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:34 pm

c.t.,girl wrote:vash: O_O m...m...my donuts! TT_TT

ctgirl: oh behave! i bought you more!...tons more!

vash: hehe only cuz of the size of that dimond i got you...^_~

Aw, see that's not fair, ;_;

=3 ..but still cute

xAngel

Next

Return to Art Corner