..::xAngel's Art::...

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby xAngel » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:49 am

Bump...
" wrote:[Tommy carelessly sets an open bag of M&M's on the dashboard and they immediately poor into an open slot]

Richard: Oh that sounds good: melted chocolate inside the dash; that really ups the resale value.
Tommy: I think you'll be okay here, they have a thin candy shell. 'Surprised you didn't know that.
Richard: I think your brain has a thick candy shell.
Tommy: Your... Your brain has the..shell on it..
Richard: Are you talking?
Tommy: Shut up, Richard.
xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:25 pm

Hmm...
" wrote:[Tommy carelessly sets an open bag of M&M's on the dashboard and they immediately poor into an open slot]

Richard: Oh that sounds good: melted chocolate inside the dash; that really ups the resale value.
Tommy: I think you'll be okay here, they have a thin candy shell. 'Surprised you didn't know that.
xAngel

Postby xAngel » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:23 pm

*sighs a bit as she slowly walks off*

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:06 pm

*plans to set up new art soon*

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:14 am

Is there a way that someone can delete this thread for me?..please..?..thanks..*walks off slowly*

xAngel

Hey

Postby xAngel » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:29 pm

Can this please get deleted?

xAngel

Postby xAngel » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:47 am

*hangs her head*..fine..if it's that horrid or boring, just 'tell' me..

xAngel

Postby sonichiro » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:37 pm

huh? im confused, why do you want to delete your art thread??? i love your art, your really talented. we all have to start from somewhere right? copying is usually where people start, even if youve been 'starting' for a few years, you know? find something your comfortable with and feel like its yours. ttyl!
-sonichiro fugiyama
-- if white was black and black was white, what of shades of grey?
sonichiro

Postby Myoti » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:32 pm

See, most of my work has basically been from anime shows and pics..I draw what I see and..there was one person who kept saying things like, "if I wanted a picture of that, I could've just gotten a xerox copy of it"..and all that..

If I wanted something like that...I'd print these out and laminate 'em :D.

You art's really good. You should keep posting these.

Oh, and don't EVER listen to negative criticism. That kind is used only to put people down and not help as real criticism is supposed to be.
Myoti

Previous

Return to Art Corner