SorasOathkeeper's art.

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:08 pm

Ok this is my last picture i scaned, so i can't put up anymore intel i go and scan some more. I was inspired by a song from my church to draw this, i drew Sora, and then i collered it in paint, and then i used a stamp effect to make it look that way, the words in it is the begening of the song. if you want to know how it goes just tell me. He is suppost to be standing in the ocean at the destney islands.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Mangafanatic » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:04 pm

SorasOathkeeper wrote:Thats there i drew the pic from, i also have one of Trohu and Kagura that i'll scan next week so i can show you.

Yay! *sits down and waits* ;)
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby LostChild » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:52 pm

:stressed: what am i being afriad of? :sweat:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:56 pm

No, i'm afrade of you! LOL
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Tue Dec 14, 2004 10:18 pm

Hears some colored, there not to good, cause i used paint. And the KH on Riku's shirt stands for Kingdom Hearts!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:09 am

Oh! Those are sweet! I love them in coclor! Good job!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:57 pm

Thanks!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:23 pm

lora! they're great!! i can't wait to see them all done and then maybe see some more!! great job!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:54 pm

Thank u!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:45 am

:thumb: mas, por favor? me gusta mas tu pictutas de mis picturas! :sweat:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:00 am

:shady: *runs around the room screeming* AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!
I get mad at Lost when she speeks spanish caust i cand understand it. J/K!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:39 pm

LostChild wrote::thumb: mas, por favor? me gusta mas tu pictutas de mis picturas! :sweat:

"more plz? i like your pictures a lot more than mine! :sweat: " :thumb:

#Lost goes gollum#

that isss what we ssaysss my precioussss, yessss. *gollum! gollum!* we have liked the nice picturesss preciousss! *gollum! gollum!* :eh:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:46 pm

Rofl!!!!!@ Ahhhhhhh!! Gollum Gone Getto!!!!!
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:33 pm

LOL! Thats funny!! *starts to feel a cough comeing up* Gollum! Gollum! O_o..I just feel like being weird..
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:23 pm

YES!!!!^ ^ Lost and i like to sing the song that the hobbits sang at the green dragon in the extended first one, it's fun, and i'm almost done with the picture of Kyo and Tsuki!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby christianfriend » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:24 pm

YAY!!! How much longer do ya think it will take?
christianfriend

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:25 pm

I'm done with it, i'll have it posted tomrower, along with some more pictures!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:09 am

*sings*

Oh, you can search far and wide,
you can drink the whole town dry.
But you'll never find a beer so brown *but you'll never find a beer so brown*
as the one we drink in our hometown! *as the one we drink in our hometown!*

You can drink your fancy ales,
you can drink 'em by the flagon.
But the only brew for the brave and ture...
Comes from the Green Dragon!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby LostChild » Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:12 am

*sings s'more*

Hey ho, to the bottle i go,
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall, and wind may blow,
but there still be.... Many miles to go!

Sweet is the sound of the pouring rain,
and the stream that falls from hill to plain!
Better than rain, or rippling brook..... *its all to you Sora ^ ^ *
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:28 am

IS A MUG OF BEER INSIDE THIS TOOK!^ ^ Ok, i'm going to post my pic's today, i just haft to wate for my dad and mom to get home!^ ^ *starts singing*
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:27 pm

Ok, hears more, the first one is Go's new look, and the 2 one is the pic c-friend asked me to draw of Tsuki and Kisei, and the third is Oriha in the dress she wore out to dinner.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby Little T-chan » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:28 pm

Sora Sora Sora SORA!!!! Your character designs are SO CUTE!!!!!!! AHH!! *hug* It puts mine to shame. I especially like Oriha and Riku's!!!!! <3
[SIZE="6"][color="Pink"]♥ [font="Impact"]t-chan[/font]![/color][/SIZE]

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="Pink"]Everyday, it's You i live for!
Everyday, i'll follow after You!
Everyday, i'll walk with You, my Lord![/color][/SIZE][/font]
Little T-chan

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:30 pm

wow! that's really good!! now this is all from you head! so obviously you had no help with this what so ever! wow! really good!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:39 pm

Thank you!^ ^ Ok hear you go mangafanatic, hears Tohru, Kagura, and last night i drew Momiji, so hear you go!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:41 pm

Well some times i get an idea from a peice of clothing, of a hair due on sombody, like Go's jacket is based on my U.S. Air force jacket.
SorasOathkeeper

Postby c.t.,girl » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:45 pm

sora! i can't say this enough but you are so good!! God has truly blessed you with a lot of talent!! if you ever create a manga and sell it, i'll try to be the first to buy one! your art is just so good! :hug:

c.t.,girl

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:46 pm

AWWW!!! THANK YOU!!! *glomps* :hug:
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:47 pm

love the picks! so perty! *stares* :drool:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LostChild

Postby SorasOathkeeper » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:50 pm

LoL!^ ^
SorasOathkeeper

Postby LostChild » Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:56 pm