Skynes' art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Skynes' art

Postby skynes » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:44 am

Some new pics.

Megaman Soul Unison with Roll (done in Megaman Battle Network 4)

I know it's not 100% accurate but I was working from memory of a sprite :P

I'm not so certain I really should be posting this next one....

Slashman, Megaman 7
I am the Reaper of Souls... and it's harvest time.

skynes

Postby wiggins » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:55 am

Why aren't you sure about posting slashman? The both look great!
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Postby b0redx3 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:59 pm

i think they look great~! I thought the first one was really nice... i've never seen that union thing with megaman and roll.. but it looks like it. awesome! ;]
"Hopeless romantics are the idealists, the sentimental dreamers, the imaginative, and the fanciful. They give the world its once-upon-a-times and happily-ever-afters. Hopeless romantics may have their feet on the ground, but their souls fly somewhere over the rainbow."
b0redx3

Postby HikariChan » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:38 am

Those r Great :jump:

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Postby skynes » Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:15 am

Why aren't you sure about posting slashman?

Ahh because I've posted the Slashman pic elsewhere in a place where ppl are both here and there and the general diea of the place is ppl NOT knowing who u r... *rolls eyes*

I'm probably going to start on a Shademan. (Vampire robot master, in Megaman and Bass I think)

skynes

Postby kaji » Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:10 am

Good Job Skynes.

I like them, but the one in your sig is still my fav. :thumb:

-kaji
Depend on it. God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply. He is too wise a God to frustrate His purposes for lack of funds, and He can just as easily supply them ahead of time as afterwards, and He much prefers doing so.
- J. Hudson Taylor
I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kaji

Postby skynes » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:41 am

That sig will be around for some time yet! Until I make an even better one that is :P

skynes

Postby skynes » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:33 am

I did a hand drawing doodle of something that's been in my mind for a while. the concept of a gelatinous based shadow walker.

I actually hand-drew it. Strange for me I know. I can't upload it, cause I kept it in BMP to maintain quality and as a result it is HUUUGE.

Anyway I have my Flash outline version with some based colours on it attached. Still needs a lot of work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skynes

Postby skynes » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:08 am

Update: Added some rust and some Black/Yellow stripes at the bottom.

What I really need to do now is make the creature look more gelatinous and make the wall less plain, I'm not sure how to go about it though...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

skynes

Postby skynes » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:05 am

Update: Added a water effect to the Shadow Walker and more rust to the wall, also fases some fo the text to make it look older. Creature looks better, but I still get the feeling more can be done.

Water effect done by using a custom filter I downloaded... You'd think that instead of searching the net for an hour Id look there instead... silly me :P

skynes

Postby skynes » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:48 pm

Muhahahahaha, Fear the Reaper of Souls!

skynes

Return to Art Corner