[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Firestorm's sketchbook - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Firestorm's sketchbook

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Firestorm's sketchbook

Postby firestorm » Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:05 pm

just saving a spot for my stuff.
firestorm

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby firestorm » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:56 pm

Announcement there is a pic of cw up in the oekaki board if you wan't to see it

http://www.christiananime.net/oekaki
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby firestorm » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:45 am

firestorm wrote:Announcement there is a pic of cw up in the oekaki board if you wan't to see it

www.christiananime.net/oekaki

does everyone hate me for not being back for the longest time? because no one has answered my pms or have replied.

Note: this is not an attempt to force ppeople to answer so if you don't want then you don't have to.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:24 pm

I saw it this moring... looks great so far! *pesters you to finish*
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby firestorm » Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:19 pm

CobaltAngel wrote:I saw it this moring... looks great so far! *pesters you to finish*

his hair kinda sucks though, I didn't like how it came out. It supposed to look alot different. But I can't figure out how it would look like from a front view right now because all the drawings of him I have are side views. Oh well I'll learn. Thanx

Postby firestorm » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:02 pm

It's alot better now ,^-^ though I still need to work on it. what do you guys think?

Postby CobaltAngel » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:54 pm

He looks like a bishie. 0.0 *clings*
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby JediSonic » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:18 pm

yes, "wink", "wink" *jab* *jab*
JediSonic

Postby firestorm » Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:50 pm

anonymous wrote:*:eyeroll: at Colbalt* anyways.. if dont mind posting a pic of it here i could do a full comment on it cuz i cant seem to find it there... :sweat:

edit: nevermind. found it. pretty good (cuz i cant freehand on computer and i dont kno how to use oekaki) i would like to see what you can do on paper tho. *hint*hint* :eyewink:

I don't know how to use oekakai either I just worked with what I already knew about photoshop ^-^]yes, "wink", "wink" *jab* *jab*[/QUOTE]

ouch. that ouch *rubs punched gut*
Guess i have to buy a scanner now huh? ^-^;
Oh no wait I can use the one at my school quick people how do you get images on to photobucket?!?!?!?

Postby firestorm » Wed May 05, 2004 7:16 am

If you guys havn't noticed yet i put up another pic in the art gallery section of the site. here is the link if you want to see it. what do you think guys?

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=7740

Return to Art Corner