Jedisonic's All New Digitally Remastered Sketch Book Platinum Directors Cut Edition X

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Jedisonic's Digitally Remastered Sketch Book, Platinum Edition X

Postby JediSonic » Wed Aug 11, 2004 9:39 pm

If a mod wants to fix that title, go right ahead :grin:
Geez I didnt know it was going to stretch out the page like that 0_o

Anyway, my pencil drawings are too crappy to continue putting in the gallery and my old art thread is utterly dead so I'm going to start putting stuff here now.

Kicking it off is this drawing I did tonight of a cat who has a couple of choices for dinner :cool:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JediSonic

Postby CobaltAngel » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:24 am

LOL, aww! So kawaii! What a pretty kitty. :3 Sorry I didn't respond to your IMs;;; I got distracted by my mom leaving for the store;;
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby JediSonic » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:19 am

I captioned this one "the girl needs a bath" because of the way I drew the hair really messy and tangled-looking and then I put some mud stains on her to emphasize the point :lol: The "stains"/dark splotches and the caption were lost during the scanning though... thats what I get for using a #2 pencil.

I think she looks at least a little like she's been caught playing in the mud and is hoping you wont be mad at her. My little brother thinks that she looks terrified like a big knife (or was it a hammer?) is spinning through the air towards her. i dont why except that the eyes are too big 0_o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JediSonic

Save The Day Guy

Postby JediSonic » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:04 pm

This is my new character.. "save the day guy". He's kinda 50% self-portrait and 50% superman imitation and 100% anime :lol:

I hope to have his first comic online soon (its more comedy than action though :grin: )
JediSonic

Postby CobaltAngel » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:10 pm

LOL, I love your save teh day guy. u.u *huggles teh bishie* ^_^ He has cool hair. Yay.
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Vash is a plant » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:39 pm

The kitty picture is cute! Keep drawing!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." -1 Corinthians 13:13 :thumb:
:dance: :jump: :hug: :comp: :poke: :drool:
I have a Deviant Art! http://keiko-mukisune.deviantart.com/
Vash is a plant

Return to Art Corner