Gazing up at the sky *WARNING* strong nudity *WARNING*

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Gazing up at the sky *WARNING* strong nudity *WARNING*

Postby Azier the Swordsman » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:15 pm

I know that this kind of stuff may be considered offensive to some, but I've decided in my heart that sheer tradition must be broken and that I must be the one to do it. If such pictures cause you to sin, then you are weak. It takes courage and strength.

Even if I be banned, it will be a mere loss for the cause. For some day in the new generation, there shall be no shame. As the world continues to be corrupted, we will establish the transformation of what may be considered sheer 'corruption' and turn it into 'doggone good art'.

So, without further adeau, enjoy!

Ahh... the simple joys of half-hearted computer art...

*sees mods glaring at him*

What? You didn't think I'd be THAT stupid, did you?
Azier the Swordsman

Postby Chazz » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:44 pm

wow. that was so....
not funny.
you should be a writer for friends.
Chazz

Postby SwordSkill » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:56 pm

//snorts// :lol:

Very good, fellow sword-wielder. XD
*Insert witty saying here*
SwordSkill

Postby CobaltAngel » Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:07 am

Ahh! Protect my young innocent eyes!
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:50 am

A word of advice: post a good two paragraphs before the punchline. Using the hovering preview, you can see any gimmicks of a given thread pretty quickly.

Meanwhile, I applaud your masterpiece.
uc pseudonym

Postby Azier the Swordsman » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:49 pm

uc pseudonym wrote:A word of advice: post a good two paragraphs before the punchline. Using the hovering preview, you can see any gimmicks of a given thread pretty quickly.

I shall heed your wisdom....

*previous post now edited*
Azier the Swordsman

Postby uc pseudonym » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:36 pm

Very nice.
uc pseudonym

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:07 pm

Man, you won't believe what I did. I saw "Gazing at the sky" so I clicked. Then I saw the last half about nudity and then I bakc spaced before it showed the picture. I felt so stupid when I realized this had to be a joke.
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby twilight_tenshi » Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:32 am

haha, twilight did the same!!! :red:
twilight_tenshi

Postby SManBeyond » Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:07 pm

The only reason I clicked this was because either: 1. We had a troll, in which case I needed confirmation or 2. This was a joke. I suspected the latter, and my suspicions were confirmed...

Anyway, nice try.
"Love means to love that which is unlovable; or it is no virtue at all." G. K. Chesterton

Founder of S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y. R.H.U.B.A.R.B. P.I.E.

[url=smanbeyond.blogspot.com]My Blog[/url]
SManBeyond

Postby Mave » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:19 am

Hey, post some serious art stuff before this gets moved off to goof off. ^_^;;;;
Mave

Postby JediSonic » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:15 am

I didnt look at it the first time I saw it because there was only 1 post and I thought maybe a mod hadnt gotten around to banning you yet :lol:
JediSonic

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:29 am

[quote="Mave"]Hey, post some serious art stuff before this gets moved off to goof off. ^_^]

Um, yes; good point. This is nothing more than a Goof Off thread at his point. Therefore, I would humbly (but as a moderator) ask that no more posts be made at this point. While this joke has served its purpose, it should not be for continued use for goofing off.

If someone wants to post something legitimate, PM me.
uc pseudonym

Return to Art Corner