Taslin's new art

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Taslin's new art

Postby Taslin_Jewel » Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:20 pm

Yes, I'm back in the Art Cornor. ^_^ I've been working on improving, and I've got a couple of new pics for you guys. :sweat: I'm not that good, so be gentle!

I used colored pencils on both of these.

1) Princess Taslin, Jewel of Glacia. This is a picture of an original character of CobaltAngel's, Siren of Lyrics's, and mine. For a more complete description of her, check out the same pic in the Gallery, under the sub-forum Character Designs.

2) Sitting in a beam of light. This just started out as a doodle, then it snowballed into a full-blown colored picture. :sweat: I'm not quite sure how that happened...Anyway, I was experimenting with a different style of nose, and with freckles. ^_^ Siren of Lyrics, my little sister, says that she looks like a younger, more modern version of Talyra, one of my characters from the N-Everlight RPG. I guess she kinda does...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In a world shrouded in mystery, the winds of change begin to blow.

A proud member of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Wars and Darklight: Chronicles of Tairis.

"I'm a warrior-hero-adventurer-goddess who CAN'T SWIM, okay?!?!" ~Skye of Lynlora, from the video game Darkened Skye
Taslin_Jewel

Postby HikariChan » Sun Aug 08, 2004 11:09 pm

i like both of em!
kawaii^__^v
i hope to see more soon!

My mom does NOT go to college
:P
HikariChan

Location: -Where I practice flying with my Imagination-Big Ol' Texas-

Return to Art Corner