Archy's Art *yesh. . . . I'm back u.u*

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Archy's Art *yesh. . . . I'm back u.u*

Postby Danyasaur » Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:39 am

hello! I haven't put anything in here for like. . . . . an year now O.o;; so I thought I might as well u.u

1-3. left to right: Nathan, Heather and Ema, they're me and Coby's character in the New RPG: AU thread's kids ( oh, and on the Heather one, it came out a little light, so you can't really see the architecture, gomen;; I'm gonna fix that later ^.^;; )
4. Genevieve, she was origanly going to be a character in one of my storys, but it didn't work out, but I liked her, so I still draw her XD
5. Zerububle *I just KNOW I spelled that wrong @_@;;* he's a. . . . . you know, I don't know who he is XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby GzusRcks » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:48 pm

awwww pretty Arch! *_* Zerabuble's a bishie u.u these are really good! you do awesome on eyes!!
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:39 pm

I like your style :]
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Archan » Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:36 pm

Awwwww......

I am overwhelmed by your style of eyes your put on your characters.....such, big, eyes @@ You need to draw more pics like this :thumbsup:

Watch those necks though....ya don't wnat them to get too long :sweat:

Hum, Geniveve, I wonder. Do you know of a Geniveve (Also known as Hellopanda) whom use to run another Christian Anime site a while back,.....what was it called, Anime Angels or something of that nature. Oh look at me, I'm ranting...bleh :sweat:

God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Danyasaur » Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:28 pm

lol, thank you all

Archan wrote:
Watch those necks though....ya don't wnat them to get too long :sweat:

lol;; yeah I know, I can't help it though, it's a bad habit ^.^;; I'm trying to make them smaller, I swear!

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Archan » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:09 pm

*Laughs*

No biggie, keep drawing those giant eyes and I wont even care anymore after staring at them....@@ (thats Archan for ,"Draw more Big eyes" :sweat: )

Can't wait to see more work, till then,
God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby CobaltAngel » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:44 pm

I've seen some of these before. I like the way you colored those green eyes. You say you can't color. OMG, girl... >.>
*gives you a gold star* u.u
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Bunny » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:33 am

Oooo! Teh Bunny is very pleased. I love it! God's blessed ya, homeslice! Keep it up <.<...>.>... or else!
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Syreth » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:05 pm

Hey, they all look real nice! They have that cool elf look, like they're from link or something! Keep it up
Syreth

Postby kirakira » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:00 pm

*glomps Archy* AAIIIYYYYEE! So cute! ^____^ I luvs them. Especially Zerububle. *hands her a plum* I really luv your style. It's distinctive and adorable. And I really like how you colored Genevieve's eyes. Your eyes are always great, and it's just a really cool effect! *save* Draw more! Please?
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Danyasaur » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:27 am

lol, I'll scann a cupple more later, but untill then, I did my first ever LAYERED CG pic with Genevieve ^_^
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:32 am

And you say you can't DRAW or COLOR?! *shakes you* You rock!

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Angelchick » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:39 am

thats cute. nice color and i like the background.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby Danyasaur » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:14 pm

okay, brace yourselves. . . . for the TRUE ME! XD BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *throws apple on the floor and smashes it with her foot* OPA!

and yes. . . . I'm the weird one air drumming XD. . . LONG LIVE GIRL DRUMMERS! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby CobaltAngel » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:24 pm

LOL! My dad air drums and he's never even played the drums. O_o

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Mave » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:49 pm

wow, you have a unique style that makes you stand out. XD Like Archan said, just be careful not to make the necks too long. Apart from that, I like them.

I just realized in the first pic, the character has....dog ears, something like Chii of Chobits. Erm...why?
Mave

Postby Danyasaur » Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:17 pm

Mave wrote:I just realized in the first pic, the character has....dog ears, something like Chii of Chobits. Erm...why?

lol! cuz' he's a werewolf of course. . . . . what? I mean, C'MON you couldn't have expected me to draw a NORMAL person XD the second and third are also werewolfs u.u they're twins, and the first one's their big bro XD *yesh. . . I weird. . . thank you XD*

P.S. oh yeah, I'm still workin' on those necks ^.^;; darn things, I need to break that habit u.u

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby b0redx3 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:04 pm

Those looks nice =D
At first glance, they looked like the style of Arina Tanemura =b hehe
As other had said, watch the neck ^__^;
Continue drawing! xD
"Hopeless romantics are the idealists, the sentimental dreamers, the imaginative, and the fanciful. They give the world its once-upon-a-times and happily-ever-afters. Hopeless romantics may have their feet on the ground, but their souls fly somewhere over the rainbow."
b0redx3

Postby Archan » Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:38 pm

Hey Archy!

Wa, no big eyes in this one? Awwwww, Archan want's more eyes.....pretty please. :sweat:

Yeah air drumming rocks!

God bless,
Archan
Archan

Postby kirakira » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:37 pm

Haha! Wow! Those are really awesome, Archy! I luvluvluv Genevieve's eyes!! They've got depth and sparkle to 'em! The one of you is so kawaii! XD I luv it! *lols*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Danyasaur » Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:00 pm

lol, thanks ya'll ^_^

anyways, here's a pic I did of Rame, I think I might add Blade in later, but I don't know yet;; I hope the eyes are big enough for Archan XD OH! and lookie! no *ahem*. . . . "freakishly" long neck XD

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Angelchick » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:05 pm

hehe looks good.
everywhere i go i can't escape your energy - Skillet

this isn't war, but these are still battles
and battles make it all die out - Dead Poetic

Sometimes I don't know
Where I am
Where I'll be - A Thorn For Every Heart
Angelchick

Postby kirakira » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:00 pm

Cuteness! XD I luv the eye! I luv the eye! I luv the-*is knocked out with a large salmon*
Love wins.
kirakira

Postby Archan » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:32 pm

*Slings salmon over shoulder*

Thats my line...I Luv the eye, I luv the eye, I luv....(Smaked with a Mackrel)

Seriously though, if thats even possible anymore :sweat: I think you greatly improved with your proportions concerning the neck. Very very very good. And I notice your style is getting more styilized, keep it up. I like the direction it's heading. :thumb:

Here, have a dancing bannana: :dance:

You earned it...^_____^
God bless,
Archan
Archan

Postby Syreth » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:50 pm

Hey, it's looking good! The proportions are definately better. Your latest drawing is very "stylish." Your drawings have a certain elegant look to them. I really like it.
Syreth

Postby Danyasaur » Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:50 am

thanks yall ^_^

here's a pic of. . . . and elf girl O.o;; she looks more like a night elf though, I think it's cuz' I did her hair black ^.^;;

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Bunny » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:37 pm

Dude! This the elf girl is awesome! *high-five* She doesn't look like a Night Elf. XP
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Archan » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:33 pm

Arch_Angel

Hey, just here to respond to your newest elf pic.

I like the texture you used for the background, very stylish, I also like the big green eye peeping out from under all that black hair @.-

Here's something you might wanna try. Vary the line weight along your figure. I noticed the elf has the same length of line work all over, try to make it thinner where there is less shadow, and thicker where there is more shadow. Also, don't be afraid to have your elf take up more of your paper, don't move your piece to the corner, have him/her fill the entire page if you can. You'll see the bigger you draw a figure, the more chances you'll be able to include more detail.

God Bless,
Archan

P.S. As always luv the eyes, wait, did I already say that? Eh, I'll just say it again. Luv the eyes @.@
Archan

Postby Vash is a plant » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:37 pm

Wow. You have a very beautiful and unique style, keep it up! Although you might want to start working with different posses (sp?).
:thumb:
"And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love." -1 Corinthians 13:13 :thumb:
:dance: :jump: :hug: :comp: :poke: :drool:
I have a Deviant Art! http://keiko-mukisune.deviantart.com/
Vash is a plant

Postby Danyasaur » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:20 am

thank you everyone ^_^

yeah, I try filling up the whole page ALOT, but it never comes out the way I want it to, so, I never really show them to anyone ^.^;;

and yea, sorry alot of my pics come out in the same pose;; I usually draw when I'm bored, so I don't know what to draw, and just draw things in the same poses, I'm working on that too ^.^;;

anyways, here's a bad self portrait of myself *and no, I am NOT that cute XP* oh, and I was in a rush, and didn't have a verry good attension span at the time, that's why the CG yaks *I did it in like, 10 minutes :eyeroll:*

BTW - I did everything on computer, with mouse, and that's why the line art also yaks XD

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Next

Return to Art Corner