Has anyone ever had a dream and you see someone you didn't know at the time and met later in life?

Talk about anything in here.

Has anyone ever had a dream and you see someone you didn't know at the time and met later in life?

Postby Never thirsty! » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:25 pm

So last night I had a dream and at my high school. There was a girl I had never seen before I think she was maybe 21 and she said "Hey, man I really like your game dodge." I'm still making the first level for that game. Now is the weird part: I saw her sitting at my desk talking to my friend my way to my desk at the start of cybersecurity class today.
Never thirsty!

Re: Has anyone ever had a dream and you see someone you didn't know at the time and met later in life?

Postby K. Ayato » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:40 pm

So?
K. Ayato

Re: Has anyone ever had a dream and you see someone you didn't know at the time and met later in life?

Postby TheChocolateGamer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:14 am

Never thirsty! wrote:So last night I had a dream and at my high school. There was a girl I had never seen before I think she was maybe 21 and she said "Hey, man I really like your game dodge." I'm still making the first level for that game. Now is the weird part: I saw her sitting at my desk talking to my friend my way to my desk at the start of cybersecurity class today.

May be prophetic (because God can still do that), but it would not always be like that. Dreams are (most of them), what you have thought, seen, heard and etc. during the day.

With a person.....no, never to me I guess.
Galatians 3:13 NIV: Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Luke 6:31 NIV (The Golden Rule): Do to others as you would have them do to you.

“Too much of anything is dangerous, unless it's God's Love.”
― Reign

You seem happy from the bottom of your heart. That also makes me me just as happy.
-Sala Shane (Charlotte)

Statement of faith: http://www.filedropper.com/statementoffaith @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
TheChocolateGamer

Return to General