Matsuri

Talk about anything in here.

Matsuri

Postby Bobtheduck » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:25 am

So I got to go to a mini-festival at a covered market in Okayama, and while I didn't get to do the goldfish game, I played its cousin, a much easier game involving rubber balls (including a 4 star Dragonball)

It was kind of fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGOVIa1qx5w

There are events going on in the covered markets on a lot of weekends, so I'm sure I'll have more to show. The Town's claim to fame is Momotaro (Peach boy), so I'm sure there's a Momotaro festival at some point which I hope to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Re: Matsuri

Postby Rusty Claymore » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:37 am

Please do show more! I only got to visit a Matsuri put on by Samaritan's Purse when I was in Japan, and was busy helping out with my group. So looking forward to more videos! Maybe add some food stalls?
Rusty Claymore

Re: Matsuri

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:39 am

Sounds like a lot of fun! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to General