Japanese candy

Talk about anything in here.

Re: Japanese candy

Postby LastLfan » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:02 pm

You gotta give it a try
LastLfan

Postby DaughterOfZion » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 pm

I'm one of those people that actually likes Pocky. >.> The Winter Melty Cocoa seasonal edition pocky is amazing

Pretty much any green tea/matcha flavored chocolate is great, except for the green tea/matcha flavored pocky. Green tea/matcha kit kats are pretty good, but I like the sakura matcha flavored kind better. I know I had to have had a bunch of other green tea flavored candy when I was in Japan but I can't think of any other than matcha flavored hard candy. Lychee flavored hard candy is pretty good too.

Not candy, but still in the realm of sweets, Cold Stone Creamery in Japan is amazing, though the adorable Japanese girls singing for tips may play a big part in my love for Japanese Cold Stone. xD
DaughterOfZion

Postby Anirac » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:47 pm

Anirac

Postby ClaecElric4God » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Rachel and Jun! I am determined to meet this couple someday.

Summary: All Japanese Halloween candy is limited time and pumpkin flavored?
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Anirac » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:22 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Rachel and Jun! I am determined to meet this couple someday.

Summary: All Japanese Halloween candy is limited time and pumpkin flavored?

Nope, not all... some are just in a special Halloween packaging, but still the same flavours!
Anirac

Postby Exlon » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:29 am

Psycho Molos wrote:Rice candy sounds nasty and an oxymoron, kinda. Rice is nutritious and candy is sweet

Lol, rice has like no nutritional value. It's just starch. Mochi is a rice cake (like, Eastern-wise, not Western).
Exlon

Previous

Return to General