Take the Sailor Moon Test.

Talk about anything in here.

Take the Sailor Moon Test.

Postby TsubasaKamen » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:02 pm

"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 3:18.
TsubasaKamen

Re: Take the Sailor Moon Test.

Postby Nate » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:19 pm

I got 80% but this is kind of a bad test. Some of the questions were just ridiculous or worded poorly, and using the dub names? Shameful. Some of the questions even had different answers depending on the source material. For example, "Did Luna-P's crescent moon invert?" in reference to when Chibiusa became Black Lady. The answer is yes in the anime, but in the manga, it didn't, as Black Lady threw it away calling it a "useless toy."

Really wish I could see which questions were marked wrong so I could complain about it more, but since there's no way to see, I'll just leave it at that. However I'm pretty sure one of the questions I got wrong is "How were the people of the dark moon created?" Neither answer is right; the Black Moon Clan were those who rejected Neo Queen Serenity's rule of Crystal Tokyo, finding the idea of immortality to be unnatural. The Death Phantom (disguised as Wiseman) was someone who had been banished to the Planet Nemesis years before, and decided to use the Black Moon Clan to help him kill Neo Queen Serenity and claim the Silver Crystal. They were neither survivors of the Negaverse, nor was there any stuff about a meteorite crashing into wherever. They weren't even survivors of the Negaverse in the dub either, while they were called the Negamoon family in the dub which implies a connection to the Negaverse, it was never stated that they were affiliated with the Negaverse in any way.

Okay, NOW I'll stop complaining about this test.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby TsubasaKamen » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Nate wrote:I got 80% but this is kind of a bad test. Some of the questions were just ridiculous or worded poorly, and using the dub names? Shameful. Some of the questions even had different answers depending on the source material. For example, "Did Luna-P's crescent moon invert?" in reference to when Chibiusa became Black Lady. The answer is yes in the anime, but in the manga, it didn't, as Black Lady threw it away calling it a "useless toy."

Really wish I could see which questions were marked wrong so I could complain about it more, but since there's no way to see, I'll just leave it at that. However I'm pretty sure one of the questions I got wrong is "How were the people of the dark moon created?" Neither answer is right; the Black Moon Clan were those who rejected Neo Queen Serenity's rule of Crystal Tokyo, finding the idea of immortality to be unnatural. The Death Phantom (disguised as Wiseman) was someone who had been banished to the Planet Nemesis years before, and decided to use the Black Moon Clan to help him kill Neo Queen Serenity and claim the Silver Crystal. They were neither survivors of the Negaverse, nor was there any stuff about a meteorite crashing into wherever. They weren't even survivors of the Negaverse in the dub either, while they were called the Negamoon family in the dub which implies a connection to the Negaverse, it was never stated that they were affiliated with the Negaverse in any way.

Okay, NOW I'll stop complaining about this test.

Haha yea I just took the test for fun. I was bored and just clicked on the first link that I saw. It's been so long since I seen Sailor Moon R and only watched the Americanized version (Sadly, I know. -_-) so a lot of the Sailor Moon R questions stumped me. Thank you for that educational ride on some of the core themes of the second season, and sorry that the test didn't meet your caliber of Sailor Moon knowledge and expertise. XD Oh, and congrats on beating my score! ^^
"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 3:18.
TsubasaKamen

Postby Thunderscream872 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Gotta 40% and I've never seen an episode before in my life...does that count for anything?
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby FourFourSeven » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:27 pm

I wasn't even trying, and still got 40%
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby TsubasaKamen » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Perhaps the test was too easy. I thought I knew a lot but if someone can get close to half the questions right while not even trying then it makes me wonder if my score is anything special. :S :P
TsubasaKamen

Postby SilverToast » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:17 pm

70 % and I guessed most of the answers! I only knew the answer to the dub theme song question.

This is kind of a badly written test.

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: You can definitely figure out the answers for 20 and 21 by just reading question 20 and 21. Some of the later questions just reference the one of the choices to previous questions and I changed my answers based on those references.
SilverToast

Return to General