new review

Talk about anything in here.

new review

Postby nln_rose » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:41 pm

I'd like to write a review for an anime(Read or die/R.O.D. the series), however it's not on the list. i'd like to know what i'd have to do to get it posted. thanks
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Re: new review

Postby mechana2015 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:50 am

In general, use the 'suggest a title' button in the review section to submit it for review by the mod team.
More specifically, which read or die series, the OAV, with yomiko, or the full tv series with the three sisters?

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby nln_rose » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 am

The tv series.
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Postby mechana2015 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Yeah just suggest the title, and it'll get added for review once it's approved.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Return to General