How to attach a file?

Talk about anything in here.

How to attach a file?

Postby nln_rose » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Anyone know how to do this? I would really like to start an art thread, but i can't if i can't upload pictures
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Re: How to attach a file?

Postby drill » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:21 pm

You need to use BBCode, and upload your pictures to a site like Imgur as CAA does not host images. The BBCode for images is [img]Insert_url_here[/img]
drill

Postby Mithrandir » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:11 pm

If you click on "post reply" rather than using the quick reply field, you should see an "attach file" area below the submit button. Does that not show up for you?
Mithrandir

Postby drill » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:25 pm

Mithrandir wrote:If you click on "post reply" rather than using the quick reply field, you should see an "attach file" area below the submit button. Does that not show up for you?

Yeah, I don't see that Mith...

drill

Postby Xeno » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:43 pm

Just use an image uploading site like Imgur or Photobucket.
And yeah Mith, we don't have access to file attachments.
Xeno

Postby Mithrandir » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:49 am

Huh. Sorry for the wild goose chase. Given the drive limits on the new box, it may be good to keep doing the remote-hosting thing for a bit while I try and figure out what our long-term strategy will be on this one.

- Mith
Mithrandir

Return to General