Do Christian's usually pursue relationships and marriages out of their own race?

Talk about anything in here.

Do Christian's usually pursue relationships and marriages out of their own race?

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 am

And is that even okay? Like white and black for example?
Jigzy

Re: Do Christian's usually pursue relationships and marriages out of their own race?

Postby ClosetOtaku » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 am

I sincerely hope you are not a troll, but...

I am in an interracial marriage. My wife is Asian, I am Caucasian. There are other folks on the board who are likewise involved in interracial marriages, but I will let them speak for themselves.

I do not understand why you would think there is some prohibition in Christianity for interracial marriages. I know of many Christian couples -- intensely dedicated, up to and including those who are in the Ministry -- who are interracial couples. I know of nothing in Scripture that prevents this. I do know the OT had strict laws concerning relationships between Israelites and non-Israelites, but consider this an issue of Type and Shadow, and not to be taken literally. I am not a genetic child of Abraham, but a spiritual child of him -- and to be married to a non-Christian might invoke a comparison and may be what Paul is referring to when he speaks of being "unequally yoked" -- but race is not a consideration here.

Again, I hope you're not trolling. If the Church you attend seems to suggest interracial marriages are forbidden, I would be very concerned. If you are getting this vibe from Scripture, perhaps you should look into some commentaries, or even a different translation, for some perspective.
ClosetOtaku

Re: Do Christian's usually pursue relationships and marriages out of their own race?

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:26 pm

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you did mean being "yoked" with unbelievers, which is a difficult and legitimate question I'm struggling with myself. If you really are asking if interracial marriages are bad, that's pretty messed up. I mean... even Moses married an African woman. There was never any Christian basis for thinking interracial marriages should be forbidden. Not marrying someone because of a difference in beliefs is one thing, not doing so on the basis of race or cultural differences is disgusting. But, then again, I'm sure you really are just a troll, since everything I'm saying is pretty much common sense.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:48 pm

It's not a big deal. It's not hurting anyone, it's not dooming marriages. It's just a preference, that most people have already accepted these days.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Lol you know race isn't even a *real* thing? Shocker I know.

I also had (am still currently in?) this thing with *gasp* a white girl (I'm asian). Looks like I won't be having a good afterlife...
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Guys, I get that you're like...super touchy and overly upset about this, but you don't have to just adamantly be like "you're a troll" because of it. Even if the person is a troll, can't you give them the benefit of the doubt they aren't? I personally know a good few Christians who are against interracial marriage, so it's not that abstract of a concept to me. Honestly, I'm wondering why the question is causing so much recoil. But that's another issue entirely.

In response to Jigzy, your subject question is kind of an obvious one. I think it's safe to say that people in general, Christian or not, are more likely to pursue relationships within their own "race", but mostly just because of social norms and cultural/language barriers. But you'll find a fair number that manage to cross the "divide" and it works out beautifully for them. In regards to whether it's okay or not, like it's been said, I can find no Scripture that indicates that it's not. Israelites weren't allowed to marry outside the Israelite tribes because of differences in beliefs, and as you can see in the Bible, if they did anyways it pretty much always ended in their spouses dragging them toward false gods and idols and sacrifices and whatnot. But that was strictly based on beliefs, because there were also times they weren't even allowed to intermarry within the tribes (the Benjamites) because people were being stupid and had turned away from God, and it wasn't okay to partake of that. And that's specifically what Paul said when he was talking about being unequally yoked. People use that as their argument against interracial marriage, and it makes me laugh because they're literally cutting out a section to make it work. Because the end of that verse says "with unbelievers". Which shoots down the interracial thoery, but also makes it pretty adamant that we're not to marry lost people, which I can't figure out how people get around. I guess they like to think "Oh, I'll get them saved after we're married", but that will destroy you. Every. Time.
Anyways, long rant again. But yeah, like Mullet said, Moses, Joseph, whoever married Rahab (who was also in the line of Christ, I might add), Boaz, etc. These guys all married people outside of their "race". But they were all people who believed and trusted the same God their husbands did. If you look at Solomon, who married a bazillion women, they got him off track with all their different idols. So the focus needs to be on a person's spiritual status, not racial. But what I do see as a danger is all these people who are excited about different cultures and different races and want to marry a person specifically because they're of a different race, and that's a pretty dumb reason, sorry. I like Japanese people, but I'm not gonna go out seeking a Japanese spouse because anime. It's up for debate whether God has two people meant specifically for each other, but even if we have the freedom to pick and choose whoever we want to marry; race (whether it's your own or not) is incredibly irrelevant and not the reason to pursue a relationship. Though it should be noted that you need to know whether you're equipped to overcome the cultural differences that come with the territory. But yeah, wanting to marry someone of different nationality just for the sake of it is not very smart.

But again, calm down guys. It was a legitimate question I've heard a lot of people ask.

And agreeing with MSP on the race thing, hence putting it in quotation marks every time I brought it up.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Thunderscream872 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:28 pm

There's nothing in the Bible that condemns interracial marriage. Maybe you're getting confused with some verses that deal with Christians marrying non-Christians? I did a Google search for your question and I think this link might help you out:
http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com ... -marriage/
I'm sure whoever wrote that can clear things up better for you than I could.

Just outta curiosity, what gave you the idea that interracial marriage/dating was Biblically wrong?

Oh, and Claec's right, there's no reason to start treating someone like they're an idiot (or a troll) just cause they ask a question. Ignorance isn't a reason to make fun of someone, it's a reason to educate them.
"NO BLOOD! NO BONE! NO ASH!"

“I don’t take orders from anybody. If there’s something I wanna do, I do it. If there’s something I don’t wanna do, I don’t do it. That’s the dandy way to live, and I’m Dandy. Do you get it?” - Space Dandy

MyAnimeList - Anime-Planet - A room with a moose
Thunderscream872

Postby Nate » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Mullet Death wrote:There was never any Christian basis for thinking interracial marriages should be forbidden.

This isn't quite true though, fundamentalist Christians were huge supporters of Jim Crow laws and segregation back before the civil rights movement. For example, Jerry Falwell, founder of Liberty University, famously said of the Brown v. Board of Education ruling:

"If Chief Justice Warren and his associates had known God's word and had desired to do the Lord's will, I am quite confident that the 1954 decision would never had been made. The facilities should be separate. When God has drawn a line of distinction, we should not attempt to cross that line."

Another argument used against interracial marriage comes from the story of the Tower of Babel. JD Self, a man who says interracial marriage is anti-God, wrote this:

"God created the different races and dispersed them because of man's arrogance. It is clearly evident that God purposely made the different races. Does that mean that we hate each other? No. It does mean that was His plan and we show our arrogance again in the face of God when we say: 'We know You made the different races, God, but we have decided we don't like that and we are going to try and have all the races intermarry again to get it back the way it was because You messed it up God.' This is ultimate arrogance to God and His plan. Pure arrogance in the face and to the plan of God."

There are also other Bible verses that opponents of interracial marriage like to quote, such as:

Genesis 28:1: "And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan." They believe the Canaanites and Hebrews were different races, and thus God is explicitly condemning interracial marriage here. They also like to state the Old Testament's commands about not mixing things that are different, such as not wearing clothing made of two different fibers, not sowing two crops in the same field, or not breeding cattle with "different kinds" of cattle. They state that since God put emphasis on being a single people, being pure, and that God does not change his mind, that God therefore desires for every race to "stick with their own" as it were.

There's also Acts, which says:

Acts 17:24-26: "God ... hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation ..."

This verse was in fact used in the famous interracial marriage case, Loving v. Virginia. The judge that upheld bans on interracial marriage said in his ruling:

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races show that he did not intend for the races to mix."

Now, that said, you will obviously state that these people are taking those verses out of context, and I agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with interracial marriage. It is 100% fine. But to act as if it's always been considered non-Christian is completely false, and in fact Christians used the Bible quite often in the Jim Crow era to justify banning interracial relationships and segregation, just as many of them used the Bible to justify slavery before the Emancipation Proclamation.

ClaecElric4God wrote:but also makes it pretty adamant that we're not to marry lost people, which I can't figure out how people get around. I guess they like to think "Oh, I'll get them saved after we're married", but that will destroy you. Every. Time.

Wife, for all you know, you might save your husband. Husband, for all you know, you might save your wife. - 1 Corinthians 7:16

I agree, Paul was completely wrong. Don't know why we listen to that guy. :V

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Nate wrote:
Mullet Death wrote:There was never any Christian basis for thinking interracial marriages should be forbidden.

This isn't quite true though, fundamentalist Christians were huge supporters of Jim Crow laws and segregation back before the civil rights movement. For example, Jerry Falwell, founder of Liberty University, famously said of the Brown v. Board of Education ruling:

"If Chief Justice Warren and his associates had known God's word and had desired to do the Lord's will, I am quite confident that the 1954 decision would never had been made. The facilities should be separate. When God has drawn a line of distinction, we should not attempt to cross that line."

Another argument used against interracial marriage comes from the story of the Tower of Babel. JD Self, a man who says interracial marriage is anti-God, wrote this:

"God created the different races and dispersed them because of man's arrogance. It is clearly evident that God purposely made the different races. Does that mean that we hate each other? No. It does mean that was His plan and we show our arrogance again in the face of God when we say: 'We know You made the different races, God, but we have decided we don't like that and we are going to try and have all the races intermarry again to get it back the way it was because You messed it up God.' This is ultimate arrogance to God and His plan. Pure arrogance in the face and to the plan of God."

There are also other Bible verses that opponents of interracial marriage like to quote, such as:

Genesis 28:1: "And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan." They believe the Canaanites and Hebrews were different races, and thus God is explicitly condemning interracial marriage here. They also like to state the Old Testament's commands about not mixing things that are different, such as not wearing clothing made of two different fibers, not sowing two crops in the same field, or not breeding cattle with "different kinds" of cattle. They state that since God put emphasis on being a single people, being pure, and that God does not change his mind, that God therefore desires for every race to "stick with their own" as it were.

There's also Acts, which says:

Acts 17:24-26: "God ... hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation ..."

This verse was in fact used in the famous interracial marriage case, Loving v. Virginia. The judge that upheld bans on interracial marriage said in his ruling:

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races show that he did not intend for the races to mix."

Now, that said, you will obviously state that these people are taking those verses out of context, and I agree. There is absolutely nothing wrong with interracial marriage. It is 100% fine. But to act as if it's always been considered non-Christian is completely false, and in fact Christians used the Bible quite often in the Jim Crow era to justify banning interracial relationships and segregation, just as many of them used the Bible to justify slavery before the Emancipation Proclamation.

ClaecElric4God wrote:but also makes it pretty adamant that we're not to marry lost people, which I can't figure out how people get around. I guess they like to think "Oh, I'll get them saved after we're married", but that will destroy you. Every. Time.

Wife, for all you know, you might save your husband. Husband, for all you know, you might save your wife. - 1 Corinthians 7:16

I agree, Paul was completely wrong. Don't know why we listen to that guy. :V

I think you're kind of twisting the meaning of what I said. There has never been a legitimate basis for thinking interracial marriage is wrong; I'm educated enough to know that evil men in the past attempted to justify things like slavery with the Bible. I'm saying that people like that were always wrong.

Mullet Death

Postby Nate » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Mullet Death wrote:There has never been a legitimate basis for thinking interracial marriage is wrong

That depends on how you define "legitimate" now doesn't it?

I think there's never been a legitimate basis for thinking marrying a non-Christian is wrong. Claec obviously disagrees with me and thinks her basis is completely legitimate. How do you determine which of us is correct? For that matter, if it's never been legitimate, why was it the most common position among fundamentalists at the time? If that many Christians could be fooled into accepting something as legitimate that you say was not legitimate, who's to say we're not being fooled right now into thinking it's okay when it's not?

Again, I obviously think there is no problem with interracial marriage but something isn't illegitimate just because you don't agree with it, and trying to sweep it under the rug like "Oh those people who thought it was wrong and against God, they weren't REAL Christians" doesn't work. You can't just say No True Scotsman when inconvenient facts are presented.

Nate

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Okay, people! I am not a troll. I was just really curious about this that's all, because I am into dating any race and not just my own, but my mom says it's not right and always makes me feel bad about it and she's supposedly suppose to be a Christian. She keeps hurting my feelings every time she tells me I am wrong.
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:34 pm

ClosetOtaku wrote:I sincerely hope you are not a troll, but...

I am in an interracial marriage. My wife is Asian, I am Caucasian. There are other folks on the board who are likewise involved in interracial marriages, but I will let them speak for themselves.

I do not understand why you would think there is some prohibition in Christianity for interracial marriages. I know of many Christian couples -- intensely dedicated, up to and including those who are in the Ministry -- who are interracial couples. I know of nothing in Scripture that prevents this. I do know the OT had strict laws concerning relationships between Israelites and non-Israelites, but consider this an issue of Type and Shadow, and not to be taken literally. I am not a genetic child of Abraham, but a spiritual child of him -- and to be married to a non-Christian might invoke a comparison and may be what Paul is referring to when he speaks of being "unequally yoked" -- but race is not a consideration here.

Again, I hope you're not trolling. If the Church you attend seems to suggest interracial marriages are forbidden, I would be very concerned. If you are getting this vibe from Scripture, perhaps you should look into some commentaries, or even a different translation, for some perspective.

I am not a troll. I am just really interested in dating other races, but wanted to make sure that it was okay that's all...Geez...
Jigzy

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Mullet Death wrote:I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you did mean being "yoked" with unbelievers, which is a difficult and legitimate question I'm struggling with myself. If you really are asking if interracial marriages are bad, that's pretty messed up. I mean... even Moses married an African woman. There was never any Christian basis for thinking interracial marriages should be forbidden. Not marrying someone because of a difference in beliefs is one thing, not doing so on the basis of race or cultural differences is disgusting. But, then again, I'm sure you really are just a troll, since everything I'm saying is pretty much common sense.

Geez...I never said there was anything wrong with it. I am just really into dating any race and wanted to know if it was okay. You don't have to get so upset about the whole thing...
Jigzy

Re:

Postby Crossfire » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Jigzy wrote:Okay, people! I am not a troll. I was just really curious about this that's all, because I am into dating any race and not just my own, but my mom says it's not right and always makes me feel bad about it and she's supposedly suppose to be a Christian. She keeps hurting my feelings every time she tells me I am wrong.

No offense, but you must live a reeeeeally sheltered life in order to ask a question like this.
Crossfire

Re: Re:

Postby Nate » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Crossfire wrote:No offense, but you must live a reeeeeally sheltered life in order to ask a question like this.

How does having a racist mom mean someone lives a sheltered life?

Nate

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:40 pm

Crossfire wrote:
Jigzy wrote:Okay, people! I am not a troll. I was just really curious about this that's all, because I am into dating any race and not just my own, but my mom says it's not right and always makes me feel bad about it and she's supposedly suppose to be a Christian. She keeps hurting my feelings every time she tells me I am wrong.

No offense, but you must live a reeeeeally sheltered life in order to ask a question like this.

Yeah, I guess you guys could say that, but I can't really help it. My mom thinks she has the right to make all of my decisions. I'm currently involved with someone of a different race. I just have to keep it a secret now.
Jigzy

Postby Mullet Death » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Jigzy wrote:
Mullet Death wrote:I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you did mean being "yoked" with unbelievers, which is a difficult and legitimate question I'm struggling with myself. If you really are asking if interracial marriages are bad, that's pretty messed up. I mean... even Moses married an African woman. There was never any Christian basis for thinking interracial marriages should be forbidden. Not marrying someone because of a difference in beliefs is one thing, not doing so on the basis of race or cultural differences is disgusting. But, then again, I'm sure you really are just a troll, since everything I'm saying is pretty much common sense.

Geez...I never said there was anything wrong with it. I am just really into dating any race and wanted to know if it was okay. You don't have to get so upset about the whole thing...

Well, I'm sorry, then. I didn't realize you were having trouble with your mom. I shouldn't have assumed things about you. It's unfortunate she thinks that way.

Mullet Death

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Mullet Death wrote:
Jigzy wrote:

Well, I'm sorry, then. I didn't realize you were having trouble with your mom. I shouldn't have assumed things about you. It's unfortunate she thinks that way.

She's the one that's racists when it comes to relationships. She says I can be friends with different races. I just can't date them. Even though shes white and my dad was a Mexican. It's so totally unfair. She doesn't really even want me to be involved with this guy I'm with right now which is a mixed African American guy. I now have to keep it a secret.
Jigzy

Postby Xeno » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:35 pm

What even is this thread? Literally everything Nate said is right. The concept of preventing mixed marriages is dumb and archaic ideas based around the concept of having pure blood (see that whole aryan thing).

If you and a person not your race want to marry or do things, then do it.
Xeno

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Jigzy wrote:Geez...I never said there was anything wrong with it. I am just really into dating any race and wanted to know if it was okay. You don't have to get so upset about the whole thing...

Hey no problem! Wanna go out on a date? :D
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:
Jigzy wrote:Geez...I never said there was anything wrong with it. I am just really into dating any race and wanted to know if it was okay. You don't have to get so upset about the whole thing...

Hey no problem! Wanna go out on a date? :D

Come on now. I'm serious. I just needed some answers for my question that's all. You don't have to be rude about it.
Jigzy

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Yeah Smarty, Jigzy is kinda going through a hard time XD;. Best to respect her at best.

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Xeno » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:12 pm

CAA > General > Do Christian's usually pursue relationships and marriages out of their own race?

A serious place, for serious peeps.

MSP made a joke, he wasn't being rude.
Xeno

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Xeno wrote:CAA > General > Do Christian's usually pursue relationships and marriages out of their own race?

Well, yeah I guess you're right. I guess Jigzy is just getting caught in the moment.

SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Jigzy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:01 pm

Xeno wrote:CAA > General > Do Christian's usually pursue relationships and marriages out of their own race?

I have a touch of Autism. So I guess I just don't catch onto jokes like that easily or know how to handle or respond to them.
Jigzy

Postby Okami » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Jigzy, my best guess is that it's probably due to something in your parent's relationship that makes your mom skeptical of interracial relationships. I wish you the best in sorting this out. :hug:
Okami

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Jigzy wrote:I have a touch of Autism. So I guess I just don't catch onto jokes like that easily or know how to handle or respond to them.

You could go "Okay sure!" or "no thank you, I'm not interested". XD

But real talk, I was just playing and being lighthearted. I'm wasn't trying to poke fun at your expense. Just cause, like, I'm assuming you're not Asian? Cause I am. Hey look! We're different ethnicities! Bam! Let's hang!

Lol but for real I'm done. XD
SincerelyAnomymous wrote:Yeah Smarty, Jigzy is kinda going through a hard time XD;. Best to respect her at best.

Well, you know, I'm the woooo-oooorst. The worst person in the world. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdchLT81ygc)
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:13 am

Let's keep things toned down in here. Keep it respectful.

And for those wondering about why people were not sure if it was a trolling attempt, I present Poes law.
(Abbreviated and ad libbed from wiki)

Parody of extreme stances online can become impossible to differentiate from sincere extremism. Conversely, sincere fundamentalist beliefs can be mistaken for a parody of those beliefs, or trolling.

Hence, confusion.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby PLCDreamcatcher14 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:04 am

I personally am totally fine with interracial relationships and I haven't seen anything in the Bible that says it's wrong however, it's not something that is like, super obviously ok. I mean, like I said I believe it's fine. My dad doesn't (but of course, he's fairly racist) and he's a Christian believer. My mom doesn't and she's not nearly as racist as my dad and she's Christian. Our neighbors across the street are Christians and they don't believe in it either. Our landlady is the same. So it can be fairly easy to question whether something you feel is fine is really ok or not when you hear the opinions of other Christians. I nearly gave up anime, Asian dramas, and K-Pop because several Christians said it was evil and that you should give it up. I personally think of it like this. God gave us the most important information in the Bible. Minor things like the race of your boyfriend/girlfriend, the kinds of stories you like, the clothes you wear, etc are based more on opinion. Some people believe it's wrong to eat meat while some say it's fine. When it comes to minor things that aren't specified in the Bible, you should just basically go with what your gut feeling as to what YOU think God wants or it ok with.
'What one does not understand one fears. What one fears, one destroys.' -Native American Indian Proverb
"Man: What surprises you most about mankind? God: That they get bored with childhood, they rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live in neither the present nor the future. That they live as though they will never die and die as though they never lived."
"God expects spiritual fruit not religious nuts."

PLCDreamcatcher14

Re:

Postby FourFourSeven » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:41 am

http://youtu.be/HTHxivBCahA

"Christianity is not a white man’s religion. And don’t let anybody ever tell you that it’s white or black. Christ belongs to all people." — Billy Graham in 1973 preaching at the first fully integrated public meetings in South Africa

Applying your original question towards this gives you the answer to it.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Next

Return to General