Your TOP 7 Favorite Characters

Talk about anything in here.

Your TOP 7 Favorite Characters

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:46 am

If you could have a fancy dinner with seven of your favorite fictional (anime) characters, who would they be? And how do you think they'd interact with each other?
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Re: Your TOP 7 Favorite Characters

Postby Mullet Death » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:08 am

If I was gonna have an epic meal with just seven anime characters, I'd want Juvia Lockser, Monkey D. Luffy, Nami, Natsu Dragneel, Kakarott, Gray Fullbuster, and Shimura Shinpachi. It would be pure chaos. There wouldn't be enough food because of Goku and Luffy. Luffy would steal other people's food. Nami would attempt to chastise him and would be both exhausted and having a blast at the same time. Shinpachi would be the perfect straight man as always, not knowing quite what was going on, but eventually get as involved as anyone. Juvia would only want to catch Gray's attention. Natsu would be sick and useless the whole time if we were having dinner on a cruise or something, but would otherwise want to try fighting everyone there, namely Luffy and Kakarott.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Hikaru » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Ooh fun. Let's see... I think it would be misaki suzuhara, grell sutcliff, Ikuto, Kisshu, Terra, Xerxes break, and Happy. Break would probably ask for candy and I think grell would be sitting by him. Ikuto would probably be pretty calm and try to converse with either Misaki or Terra. Misaki would probably be a little wierded out by the others, while terra would just be glad to hang out with everyone. Kisshu would probably be acting like a spoiled child, and happy would be asking for fish. I, meanwhile, would be holding in my excitement over hanging with all those wierdos. >w<
Hikaru

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Haha after giving it much thought (not really) I'd want Kakashi (Naruto) Levi and Hanji (Attack on Titan) Sokka (Avatar, if that counts as anime) Haruhi and Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club) and Klein (Sword Art Online). Sokka and Haruhi would just be freaking out over the food, and Tamaki would just be his fabulous self as usual (although slightly appalled by all the commoners). Levi would be drinking tea like a boss, and wondering how he ended up here with all these nutjobs xD Hanji would be talking someone's ear off about her titans (probably me, as I would be a good listener apart from the fact that I can't take my eyes off of Kakashi and his gorgeous hair) Kakashi would probably be sociable enough, and talk to Klein, who can't help but wonder how old Haruhi is, and if she's single :D
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby SierraLea » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 am

Oh Boy! My dinner would be total chaos and would erupt into a fight over who's better in at least two cases. I'm definitely bringing Edward and (I know I'm asking for trouble) Roy, Naruto and Gaara, Maka, and the duo from Bakuman (I could never remember their names). Edward and Roy would no doubt have one of their fights, Naruto would try to break it up while Gaara and Maka looked on in distaste, and Mashiro and the other one would be writing like crazy. Hey! It's great inspiration!
SierraLea

Postby DaughterOfZion » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 pm

My dinner would probably get rather meta and will make no sense to anyone not familiar with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Dio Brando (Jojo), Giorno Giovanna (Jojo), Joseph Joestar (Jojo), Caesar Zeppeli (Jojo), Jotaro Joestar (Jojo), Joseph Joestar (Jojo) and Kyubey (Madoka). Kyubey would spend the whole time trying to make contracts to turn everyone into pretty, pretty (and MANLY) magical girls, Dio would be his usual jerk self and Joseph and Caesar would be bickering with each other. Giorno would probably be rather confused upon meeting both of his birth fathers (Yes he technically has two- it's complicated) and his nephews (whom he is younger than). When not fighting with Dio, the remaining Joestar's might try and figure out what type of relatives they all are to Giorno (Again, it's complicated).
It would be a very, er, multi-generational time bending dinner party.
DaughterOfZion

Postby LastLfan » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:01 pm

I would have akuzawa(another) klein(sword art online) sakura(going home club) L(death note) Asuna(sword art online) Joey wheeler(Yu-Gi-Oh!) and akatsuki(log horizon). Including myself this makes 4 guys and 4 girls. You would have asuna and akatsuki discussing being in a game world assuming akatsuki isn't hiding. Klein and joey would be bugging the crap out of akuzawa or palling around with sakura. Meanwhile L and akuzawa would be discussing how to handle the calamity. It would be crazy fun...until someone wants to play a children's card game.
LastLfan

Postby Angel37 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Oh goodness. I'd have to pick Xellos from Slayers, Oliver from Ni No Kuni (does that count as an anime?), Asuka from NGE, both the twins from Host Club, and Soul, Black Star, and Maka from Soul Eater.

It would be loud. o.O
Angel37

Postby Aven » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:32 am

Oh gosh. My favorite characters at dinner together?

I'd probably choose Jean Kirschtein, Marco Bodt, Eren Jaeger, Levi, all from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan, Tachibana Makoto, Hazuki Nagisa, both from Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, and Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I'm pretty sure Jean would be loudly talking above everyone else, Marco would be fairly quiet and polite, Eren would be talking, but quietly, and Levi would be intimidating Eren and staying quiet. Makoto would probably be talking, but quietly, and Nagisa would be fairly loud and excited to meet everyone. Homura would probably stay quiet for the most part, maybe having a glare-fest with Levi from across the table.
Aven

Postby emmatheveritas » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:12 pm

GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! :bang: This'll be hard.

Okay. So, Cardcaptor Sakura from the manga/anime of the same name, Yue/Tsukishiro-san from the aforementioned series, Eriol-kun from that series also;
Mu Xian Weng Zi You-Le(or Magic Fairy Prince Johann, as I've translated) from the Chinese manga Ba La La Xiao Mu Xian: Cai Hong Xin Si
Fawful and Dimentio from Super Mario Kun Japanese manga (Mario game adaptation series) ;)
and Atlas from the 2003 Astro Boy And we'd all eat spaghetti with no absolutely NO mushroom sauce!!! :rant:
Yes, I KNOW you know that amazing little mad genius Fawful!
that means bunches to me... :hug:
Veritas out!
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby GoldenEagle » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:25 pm

My feast would include Chicken, wait... Oh Characters...

My feast would include Levi (Attack on Titan), Makise Kurisu & Okabe Rintarou (Steins;Gate), L (Death Note), Lan Fan (Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood), Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad), and Klein (Sword Art Online).

Not really sure how the would interact though... Seems like an odd mix. XD
こんにちは、皆さん! 始めまして!

The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you can't always be sure of their authenticity. - Abraham Lincoln

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/FlockOfEagles
GoldenEagle

Postby Kilvakar » Fri May 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Well, I've have to pick Ichigo Kurosaki, Kenpachi Zaraki, and Yachiru Kusajishi from Bleach, and Natsu Dragneel, Happy, Grey Fullbuster, and Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail.

Most likely, Natsu would start gobbling all the food, while Happy would go crazy for the fish (there would definitely be fish). Yachiru would dash back and forth stealing anything sweet and making up weird nicknames for everyone. Natsu and Grey would probably start fighting, which would annoy Ichigo, who would start fighting while trying to get them to stop fighting. At some point, the ruckus would cause someone to damage Erza's cake, which would make her go into rage mode. When Kenpachi sees how strong they all are, he would ignore the rest of the food and try to take them all on while Yachiru gleefully cheers him on from the sidelines. I'm sure the entire vicinity of wherever we were having the dinner would instantly be destroyed. :)
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby nln_rose » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Vash the Stampede, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, Okabe Rintaro, Spike, tohru honda, yuki and kyo. funnily enough my favorite anime's (Clannad) mains didn't make this list. it's because i love their interactions, but to actually meet them would kinda be anticlimactic. so vash and wolfwood would be arguing, they'd be a bit nervous with spike being there (bounty hunter+$$60,000,000,000man) okabe would be going off on how he was going to take over the world completely oblivious to everyone else. toru would be quiet yuki and kyo would get in a fight with vash, wolfwood, and spike.
I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late? -Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Priest)
nln_rose

Postby TsubasaKamen » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Ami Mizuno (Sailor Mercury.) Even though she goes on a lot about studying and how it is the most important thing to do because of her sensible nature I still would love to meet her, and even get her to tutor me in Math. I also find her to be the prettiest Sailor Guardian, and I do love a girl who has a sense for the science of of things in life. Also she represents my favorite Planet (Mercury) and my favorite element is Water, especially because water immersion typifies Baptism into Christ with the Holy Spirit.

Akane Tendo. Like Ami Mizuno I would also like to meet Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2. Even though she is short tempered and doesn't like guys I would like to try befriending her because I think a woman with a strong mind (even if it's stubborn by nature) is kind of cute. :D I'm sure she would just knock me into the air like Kuno if I tried to get too close to her but then again maybe not because I wouldn't cling to her the way he does! Akane also has a sweet side which characters like Ryoga see clearly.

Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Even though she is just about protocol and does not act on emotion or what feels right to her feeling-wise. Meaning, she is a little on the cold side. I find her shy personality to be quite adorable. I would try to be befriend her, hoping that I wouldn't get in her way and annoy her to death. :D

Suzuka from (Suzuka). She is a lot like Akane, but I would like to meet her if I could transfer into an anime world or if she could come to life and become a real human being in the real world. She is also good with athletics, which I am trying to get good at myself, so we would have some things in common.

Shana from Shakugan No Shana. I would treat her to melon bread first so that she would at least look at me. I would ask her what it takes to be a Flame Haze and how I could fight against Crimson Denizens from the Crimson World with her. Chances are she would just tell me to get out of her way though because for some reason I would think she would view me in likeness to how she views Yuji Sakai.

Yukito from Cardcaptor Sakura, SPOILER: Highlight text to read: even though he is not really human!He seems sophisticated and intelligent, someone who would carry a conversation well, and probably be good at giving advice, as he does with Sakura.

Lawrence Craft from Spice and Wolf. It would be very interesting to have a conversation with him based his work as a merchant but at the same time I would probably be clueless to half the stuff he would discuss. Even so it would be entertaining to hear stories.

These are the seven I would choose to get to know. The hardest ones to connect with hands down though would be Akane, Rei, and Shana. -_-0
"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." - 1 Corinthians 3:18.
TsubasaKamen

Return to General