I have questioning!

Talk about anything in here.

I have questioning!

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Hey, everyone! Emma the Veritas here.
So...is it okay if I ask some questions? I hope you have answers.
So first, I was wondering... how do you post art? I think I'm comfortable enough here that I'd like to start posting my stuff.
Also, how do you send private messages? That I got confused on, and accidentaly sent a letter to myself! :sweat:
Also, just for kicks, who's your favorite Mario RPG villian and why? It can be anyone fron Ledgend of the Seven Stars to Mario and Luigi to Paper Mario...or any of the other Mario RPGs I forgot to mention.
(personally I just wanted to see if there were any other hardcore Fawful and Cackletta fans) The villian can be a final boss, main villian, random boss (exp. Popple, Mimi from SPM, Elder Shrooboid,or even the Sea Pipe Statue from M&L: Bowser's Inside Story.)
Thanks and I hope you can answer these questions!
Veritas out!
I have chortles! :grin:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Re: I have questioning!

Postby DecooPunk » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:56 pm

I think to send PMs you go to a person's profile but I am not sure.
With art you can write [img]Image%20url%20here[/img] I'm not sure if you could post art any other way.
I actually have never played a Mario RPG so I don't have a favorite.
DecooPunk

Postby goldenspines » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Hello Emma!

I will try to answer your questions the best I can.

1.) Our forum system is still unable to host pictures on posts as the moment (it's on our to-do list), so for now your best bet is using a free online photo/picture hosting site. You have a couple to choose from, I personally prefer Photobucket ( http://s86.photobucket.com/ ) since it's like a little online album where you can upload a bunch of pictures in one place, plus you can make your album private and only let people see the photo you link in your post on CAA. The downside is that, naturally, you need to make an account.
For a less committing method, you can use a one shot site like Tinypic ( http://tinypic.com/ ) where you can upload one image at a time and link them. The downside of this is if you don't save your link, it's hard to find your image again. :\
If you wanted to know more about stuff like using [img] tags and whatnot, please let me know!

2.) To send private messages, you have several options. Firstly, the easiest and fastest way is to click on the cute little PM button under a member's username on their post. Let's say you wanted to PM me. All you would need to do is click on the PM button under my username on this post and viola! The downside(or upside) to this method is that you get their post quoted in your PM. (you can erase this if you want to though).
The second method is by simply clicking on someone's username, going to their profile, and in the lower left of their profile, you will see the link "send private message" and your private messaging panel will open up.
The third and most tedious, but also the most helpful on to know is the method of opening your "User Control Panel" at the top left of your screen on the forum (underneath the banner). Then, once in your control panel, click over to the Private messages tab. In the top box, like with email, you need to put a member's name that you want to send your message to. Then put in a subject in the Subject line (the PM will not send without a subject). Then the big box below that is where you put your message.
Once you're done typing your message, you can either click "Preview" to see how your message is going to look. Or you can click Submit and send your message. If you have missed any step, a pop up window will tell you. XD
(at this point, don't worry about "load draft" or "save draft")

Okie dokie? Pretty simple, right? If you have any further questions, try out you're newly learned skills and send me a PM!

3.) I was never a huge Mario fan (Sonic the Hedgehog is my childhood hero!), but a classic Mario villain I liked was Bowser.
goldenspines

Postby LastLfan » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:31 pm

The only one that still needs an answer is number 3-I totally forgot about Cackletta, i always remembered liking the little sidekick but always forgot the name
LastLfan

Postby emmatheveritas » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:19 pm

Nooooooo! You forgot Fawful's name? And Cackletta? I am going to cry. The tears will be falling, but this time from the eyes of Fawful! Wahhhhh! :[ :'(
Need refreshing?
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Postby TheAlbinoMoose » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:33 pm

I like the Boos! Not sure if they qualify as a villian, but they're an enemy so... yeah. (^ _ ^) Fawful's my second fav.
Do you see this gorgeous creature?
That graceful profile. Those striking eyes. Behold the albino moose.
A wise man once said, "you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose."
TheAlbinoMoose

Postby emmatheveritas » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:18 pm

:rant: D'aaaawwww, yah, dem Boos are shoooo cute :red:
But Fawful should really be in first....WAIT.....HOLY COWZERS YOU KNOW WHO FAWFIE IS OH I WILL LOVE YOU FOR LIFE!!!! YOU HAVE A DAY OF WONDERFULNESS AND HAPPY PASTA, YOU NON-FINK RAT OF BRILLIANT AMAZINGNESS!!!!!! :thumb:
You rule, you and LastLfan and the wolfs howl know what popularity a real Mario villain deserves!!!!

Veritas out. :hug:
emmatheveritas

Postby Nate » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:36 pm

The best Mario villain is Booster, sorry.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby emmatheveritas » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Ah, Booster? Hm, a Mario RPG Ledgend of the Seven Stars fan?...y'know, best charry in that game is, in my opinion, Mallow, whom Imma gonna sic on you now, but I bet there is a 50% chance you are a wild Geno fan. But no, Dimentio from Super Paper Mario is the second best RPG villain, like a sad, only .2 seconds too slow race car with high hopes for the champion's cup. Ahahahahaha....
But hey, people have opinions, and I wouldn't ask for favorite villains if I wanted my opinion to be agreed to by all, and I think yours is cool! Poor Booster is pretty underrated...underrated RPG villains make me want to cry...I love their unwanted faces.... :rant:
So Booster is definitely cooler than villains like Ganondorf... ;)
Veritas out!
Last edited by emmatheveritas on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emmatheveritas

Postby emmatheveritas » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Well, actually, I'm super glad that nobody's mentioned that annoying parrot-on-steriods Rawk Hawk. I really hate his popularity as it is...'get ready to get RAWKED!!!!' :comp: No. :hits_self
emmatheveritas

Postby Nate » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 am

Well duh, you were talking about villains and Rawk Hawk is not a villain, he's a total bro.

Nate

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Yes, well, Rawk Hawk is boss nevertheless. But I can still insist he looks like a parrot on steroids, yes? I find this character particularly annoying, just saying. :hits_self
emmatheveritas

Postby Nate » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:12 am

How you can find Rawk Hawk annoying but not Fawful will always elude me but alas.

And he doesn't look like a parrot. His beak sticks out straight a bit then curves downward, like the beak of most hawks. On parrots, the beak does not really have a straight bit on it, it curves almost straight down, similar in shape to a fang or claw.

Nate

Return to General