Thanksgiving

Talk about anything in here.

Thanksgiving

Postby drill » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Just out of curiosity, what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? For me, I am going up to Pennsylvania to visit family on my dad's side.
drill

Re: Thanksgiving

Postby FourFourSeven » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:59 pm

Games, watching anime, eat turkey, rinse and repeat. The usual.

Oh, and enjoying the awesome snowfall, too! MOAR!!!
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

"Why can't EVERYTHING be rocket propelled?!"
-Mattias Nilsson, Mercenaries 2: World In Flames
FourFourSeven

Postby ADXC » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:11 pm

My friends and I had Thanksgiving today since everyone is busy tomorrow with other plans. We played Settlers of Catan twice, had a great steak dinner with sauteed mushrooms, ranch mashed potatoes, green been casserole, home made cream corn, sweet potato casserole, wheat yeast rolls, sour cream n' butter biscuits, pumpkin pie, and buttermilk pie. Twas fantastic!
ADXC

Postby ClosetOtaku » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Breakfast with my wife. Studying. Thanksgiving Dinner in Alexandria with my wife, two Aunts, Uncle, Cousin. Home to study, watch football in the background.
ClosetOtaku

Postby Xeno » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Going to my grandparents. My uncle will be over there with his kids. We'll eat and watch football, maybe end up watching a movie or something. Most of us will end up on our cell phones not talking to each other. You know, good family together time.
Xeno

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:25 am

drill wrote:Just out of curiosity, what is everyone doing for Thanksgiving? For me, I am going up to Pennsylvania to visit family on my dad's side.

*sniff, sniff* :sniffle: Tell Pennsylvania I said hi...

ADXC wrote:We played Settlers of Catan twice

Ha, what're the odds. We played Catan today, too.

Xeno wrote:Going to my grandparents. My uncle will be over there with his kids. We'll eat and watch football, maybe end up watching a movie or something. Most of us will end up on our cell phones not talking to each other. You know, good family together time.

Yeah, I know that feel. The family atmosphere is truly touching.

I'm spending Thanksgiving in Japan with some peeps I met two weeks ago. Fun. But hey, Japan's awesome, so it makes up for it.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Omega Amen » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 pm

My parents came down to my apartment. We are going to cook Thanksgiving dinner together. Work has been busy and stressful this month. So I am going to be thankful to just relax with them for a couple of days.
Find me on Steam, PlayStation Network (OmegaAmen), Backloggery, Twitter, and Twitch.tv

I am also in the Christian gaming group, Tribe of Judah in the Christian Gamers Alliance.
Omega Amen

Postby Lynna » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Nothing, because Thanksgiving happened over a month ago

/Canadian
Lynna

Postby Kaori » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Attended the Divine Liturgy at a sister church that just moved into their new building, then had lunch with my immediate family. No traveling, so it was low-stress.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Return to General