AWA 2013

Talk about anything in here.

AWA 2013

Postby vsmcleroy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 am

Will anyone here be at he AWA 2013 at the Cobb Galleria in Atlanta starting this Friday thru Sunday? (27th thru 30th).
I am taking my granddaughter and my daughter works as one of the directors there. Would like to see you and talk whoever you may be. Let me know at { snipped - shooraijin }. 3rd year I have gone and taken my granddaughter. Always an interesting time.
Steve :dizzy:
vsmcleroy

Re: AWA 2013

Postby shooraijin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:10 am

vsmcleroy, hello and (since I did not see your original post) welcome to CAA. However, I think it would be better to have replies occur to this thread rather than in E-mail; solicitation of personal details is not allowed here, and while your request was clearly not intended that way, we don't want to encourage people to accidentally divulge personal information through an off-site E-mail address when it has not been vetted.

That said, if people are going to Anime Weekend Atlanta 2013, by all means please post and make public arrangements if you like.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to General