Health Tip For knee pain

Talk about anything in here.

Health Tip For knee pain

Postby Angelii777 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Ey If you know anyone that has Arthritis or knee pain try taking golden raisins soaked in Gin

You soak a pound of golden raisins with a pint of gin in a glass container and it usually takes 3-4 days ...Don't do plastic or metal! Glass only!

Put the raisins in a glass jar with a lid when its all done and you take 9 raisins each day...

My dad started this about 4 yrs ago give or take and it helps him alot! The taste might take a little bit to get used to but it works! GOD BLESS YA HAVE A GOOD DAY

I know gin is a lil of a throw off but trust me with it bein soaked in the raisins it should be fine lol GOD Bless ya have a good day :thumb:
"JESUS Said Unto Him, Thomas, Because You Have Seen ME, You Have Believed: Blessed Are They Who Have Not Seen, And Yet Have Believed". JOHN 20:29

"Be Strong And Of Good Courage, Fear Not, Nor Be Afraid Of Them: For THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IT IS WHO DOES GO WITH YOU; HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU". DEUTERONOMY 31:6
Angelii777

Re: Health Tip For knee pain

Postby shooraijin » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:04 am

For the record: let's avoid making recommendations that involve alcohol, since we have members of all ages here.

I have to say that from a medical perspective I'm having a hard time envisioning how that would work, but I'm glad your father's knees are better.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Re: Health Tip For knee pain

Postby Angelii777 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 am

lol my bad n.n" I know the alcohol is a bit of a throw off but ya its more for adults your right...lol he is doin great though
"JESUS Said Unto Him, Thomas, Because You Have Seen ME, You Have Believed: Blessed Are They Who Have Not Seen, And Yet Have Believed". JOHN 20:29

"Be Strong And Of Good Courage, Fear Not, Nor Be Afraid Of Them: For THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IT IS WHO DOES GO WITH YOU; HE WILL NOT FAIL YOU, NOR FORSAKE YOU". DEUTERONOMY 31:6
Angelii777

Return to General