Role Playing relationships out of loneliness...

Talk about anything in here.

Re: Role Playing relationships out of loneliness...

Postby Nate » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:18 am

Jigzy wrote:Yes, I am very much a Christian. Why else would I even be on this site if I wasn't?

Not to belittle your point, but we have plenty of non-Christian members here. Being on this site doesn't automatically mean you're a Christian. In fact, Xeno, who you've been talking to, is an atheist. :p
They say just give up and wait for God, but really everything else in my life right now is just the same old thing, it get's boring and an RP relationship makes things just a bit more worth the while, while I wait for the right person to really come along in my life.

I know that feel completely and am the same way so I definitely understand it.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:17 am

Jigzy wrote:They say just give up and wait for God.

Um, no one told you to "give up". If they did, I totally missed it and you should just ignore them. You're trying to make it sound like we want you to throw in the towel and become a hopeless depressed person who's waiting for God to come pick up the pieces and fix you. That's not what we're saying at all. In fact, trusting God to bless your life and lead you down the right path is all the more reason not to give up. By no means should you give up on having a real, genuine romantic relationship, if that's what you want. But dwelling on it and pining over it and stressing about it isn't in the least bit healthy. If God hasn't brought the right one along, it's because it's not the right time, and trying to rush it or simulate it with RP relationships isn't going to benefit you in any way, shape or form. I know waiting for God isn't easy; trust me, I know. But I promise it's worth it in the end. And waiting for God doesn't mean sitting around twiddling your thumbs. I think that's part of your problem. It seems like you're so focused on getting a relationship, and you're trying to take to heart what people have told you and wait, but instead of just putting that one aspect in the back of your mind, you've brought your whole entire life to a screeching halt, and you're sitting there getting more bored and frustrated.
I think Kaori put it the best. Please, please, please take this one piece of advice from me, even if you ignore the rest: Listen to Kaori. Seriously, you need to be doing other things. Having a romantic relationship isn't the only way to be happy. At least I don't think so, because I'm plenty happy a large portion of the time. Exercise, read, talk to people. Find something productive to do. I'm pretty sure good old fashioned manual labor is one of the best stress relievers out there. But my point is, do other stuff. Basically, reread everything Kaori said.

But I think the core issue that you have is not focusing enough on your relationship with God. From the sound of it, He's already not getting enough of your time. So why is He obligated to bless you with another relationsip, if you can't manage the one you have with Him? Something a lot of Christians don't seem to realize is: God wants to spend time with you. He wants you to talk to Him, share your thoughts with Him, spend time with Him, read and study His Word, and do things for Him. We are the servants of God, but we do so little actual serving.
So while you're waiting for God to bring the right person (and not giving up), instead of RPing yourself into fake relationships, keep up with your responsibilities; primarily the one you have to maintain and nurture your relationship with God. You'll be happier, more fulfilled, and won't have time to sit around and ruminate over how lonely you are.
Anyways, that's my two cents. Take it or leave it.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby USSRGirl » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:02 am

USSRGirl

Postby K. Ayato » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:23 am

What she said. Having dreams and desires are not bad things in and of themselves, but putting your whole life on hold for something that (and let's be honest here) may not happen is definitely a problem. The way to get out of that rut is to take action. And no, I don't mean manipulating people and events so you end up getting what you want, only to find out too late it wasn't all that in the end. That's cruel, unhealthy, and downright selfish.

You may have heard some say that while you're waiting for the right guy, do your part to be the right girl (paraphrase). And there's a lot of truth to that statement.
K. Ayato

Postby Nate » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:55 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Having a romantic relationship isn't the only way to be happy. At least I don't think so, because I'm plenty happy a large portion of the time.

But you already said you don't have a desire for that. It's easy to sit there and say you can be happy without it, because you don't want it in the first place. An atheist would say you can be happy without a relationship with God, because there's plenty of happy, content atheists who have no interest in a relationship with a being they don't think exists. And you wouldn't listen to an atheist's perspective on God if you were struggling and felt like God had abandoned you, would you? So then why should someone who is interested in a romantic relationship have any interest in the perspective of someone who doesn't want one?

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying your words ring a bit hollow coming from someone who already by their own admittance doesn't understand where people like this are coming from. If someone had a gambling addiction, there wouldn't be much use for me to go in a thread and say "I've never liked gambling and never had a problem with it, you should just trust God more!" I don't understand what they're going through.
But I think the core issue that you have is not focusing enough on your relationship with God.

And as we all know, when Adam was lonely in the Garden of Eden, God's response was "You're not focusing enough on your relationship with me, quit being so lonely."
and won't have time to sit around and ruminate over how lonely you are.

It is possible to think about two things at the same time. I don't think the "distraction" method works.
USSRGirl wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsx_0y5SA1o

Nate

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Gah why didn't I think to post this before? You beat me to the punch.
Nate wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsx_0y5SA1o

Oh my god wut... I am so sad.
ClaecElric4God wrote:But I think the core issue that you have is not focusing enough on your relationship with God. From the sound of it, He's already not getting enough of your time. So why is He obligated to bless you with another relationsip, if you can't manage the one you have with Him? Something a lot of Christians don't seem to realize is: God wants to spend time with you. He wants you to talk to Him, share your thoughts with Him, spend time with Him, read and study His Word, and do things for Him. We are the servants of God, but we do so little actual serving.

God isn't a tangible human being. And as humans, having an actual relationship with a physical relationship is something that we need. As much as God may be important in my life God doesn't serve as my *companion* or anything. And certainly God isn't someone that I can have physical intimacy with... (oh goodness the thought of that... wut).

Like real talk. We can all try to be as ascetic or self-denying as possible in our lives and say we don't need romantic relationships or anything, but at the end of the day I think we're all just BSing ourselves. There is nothing wrong with desiring a significant other and being a little discontent with being single. You can still be happiness in discontent you know. And I'd like to be a little more content with things and that's not wrong. And it's certainly not wrong to actively search for love. All that being said it's always better to fervently and passionately give love or embody love than to receive love (But it doesn't mean you're not allowed to want it. Just don't make it your primary motivation).
Last edited by Mr. SmartyPants on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby PandaPop » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Nate wrote:
PandaPop wrote:when I feel like that I find peace in knowing that God will make it happen when the time is right, and instead of letting myself get lonely and turning to things like RP relationship ect.

ClaecElric4God wrote:It's easy for me to say, because I've never felt lonely or had the desire to be married

Hahaha touché touché
PandaPop

Postby Xeno » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:44 am

I know the video is supposed to be a joke, but I literally just had some vomit come up in my mouth.
Xeno

Postby Nate » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:20 am

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:Oh my god wut... I am so sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W8Mv7wYvPk

For some people, tfw no gf is just an internet meme.

For others...it is a feel in the deepest parts of their soul.

Nate

Postby Mullet Death » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:04 am

I think Claec's advice is sound and I want a romantic relationship just like everyone else. There's a fine line between being lonely and giving up to despair in one's loneliness and giving up on life itself. Not that those things are necessarily happening here, but if she's having difficulties bringing these problems to God then I'm guessing they are and I would know because I'm speaking from experience.

I Am Mullet Death, Undisputed Ruler of the Mole and Crab People! Fear me!
Mullet Death

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:50 am

Nate wrote:
Mr. SmartyPants wrote:Oh my god wut... I am so sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W8Mv7wYvPk

For some people, tfw no gf is just an internet meme.

For others...it is a feel in the deepest parts of their soul.

I understand that there's a natural inclination to adopt a "poor me/isolation" perspective on these things but it's really not healthy in any way. It also won't help with maintaining any sort of stable romantic relationship (It's certainly not attractive in any sort of way) and it can also be objectifying towards woman (Manic Pixie Dream Girl). But I suspect that a lot of lonely people already understand this.

Really the way to make actual positive changes is to create some sense of self-worth or self-esteem and then be more social. However I understand that this is a difficult challenge for a lot of people.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:36 pm

Nate wrote:But you already said you don't have a desire for that. It's easy to sit there and say you can be happy without it, because you don't want it in the first place. An atheist would say you can be happy without a relationship with God, because there's plenty of happy, content atheists who have no interest in a relationship with a being they don't think exists. And you wouldn't listen to an atheist's perspective on God if you were struggling and felt like God had abandoned you, would you? So then why should someone who is interested in a romantic relationship have any interest in the perspective of someone who doesn't want one?

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying your words ring a bit hollow coming from someone who already by their own admittance doesn't understand where people like this are coming from. If someone had a gambling addiction, there wouldn't be much use for me to go in a thread and say "I've never liked gambling and never had a problem with it, you should just trust God more!" I don't understand what they're going through.

Good point. Trying to get Jigzy to see things from my point of view was rather insensitive and stupid. Heh, realizing how stupid that was is embarrassing now. However, I still believe that a person can "be lonely" and still not be in the pit of despair over their loneliness. But as you've pointed out, I could be completely wrong.
And as we all know, when Adam was lonely in the Garden of Eden, God's response was "You're not focusing enough on your relationship with me, quit being so lonely."

Um, this actually helps my point a lot. Adam wasn't sitting around moping about being lonely. Yes, he was lonely, but he was focusing enough on his relationship with God, and he was also doing something, which is what I encouraged Jigzy to do.
It is possible to think about two things at the same time. I don't think the "distraction" method works.

It's not the "distraction" method. It's refraining from being lazy. This is just my opinion, and I could be completely wrong, so bear with me here. When you're sitting around doing nothing, you don't have a sense of purpose, and when you don't have a sense of purpose, it's a lot easier to be depressed and focus on how awful your life is. I say this from experience, which is why I believe it's true. I've already explained that I don't think it's wrong to be lonely and want a relationship, I just think it's wrong to let it dominate your life to the point that you're in a state of emotional decay.

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:God isn't a tangible human being. And as humans, having an actual relationship with a physical relationship is something that we need. As much as God may be important in my life God doesn't serve as my *companion* or anything. And certainly God isn't someone that I can have physical intimacy with... (oh goodness the thought of that... wut).

Like real talk. We can all try to be as ascetic or self-denying as possible in our lives and say we don't need romantic relationships or anything, but at the end of the day I think we're all just BSing ourselves. There is nothing wrong with desiring a significant other and being a little discontent with being single. You can still be happiness in discontent you know. And I'd like to be a little more content with things and that's not wrong. And it's certainly not wrong to actively search for love. All that being said it's always better to fervently and passionately give love or embody love than to receive love (But it doesn't mean you're not allowed to want it. Just don't make it your primary motivation).

*sigh* Once again, I missed the part where I said that being lonely and wanting a relationship was wrong. It's fine, it's great, I'm so happy that Jigzy wants to get married and have a wonderful, fulfilling relationship. Hooray! I'm not telling Jigzy to make a vow of celibacy and never venture into the realm of love and wonderment. I never said that living with discontentment was wrong. But wallowing in it and making it the entirety of one's being is most probably not a good thing. And from what I can tell, Jigzy is teetering on that line. If not, then fine.
Also, I'm getting frustrated that the word "relationship" has automatically become synonymous with "romantic relationship". There are lots of different kinds of relationships, and our relationship with God is a unique one. No, I don't think one's relationship with God should replace or fill the hole of a relationship with a significant other. But it should take priority over obtaining a romantic relationship. You're right, God isn't a tangible human being; therefore our relationship with Him is different from our relationships with the people in our lives. In no way, shape or form did I say that we don't need physical relationships with people because of our relationship with God. Just that it's just as important and shouldn't be neglected.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Nate » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:23 pm

ClaecElric4God wrote:Trying to get Jigzy to see things from my point of view was rather insensitive and stupid.

It's not insensitive or stupid at all. I realize you were making a good effort to help her, and I'm sure she appreciates it, and you didn't really do anything harmful so there's nothing to get upset over. I'm just trying to explain that for someone who doesn't deal with these kinds of situations, what you're saying isn't particularly helpful. I know you were still trying to help regardless, which again is not stupid or insensitive, but I was trying to explain that people generally don't like hearing "I don't understand what you're going through, but I know how to stop feeling that way anyway."
Um, this actually helps my point a lot. Adam wasn't sitting around moping about being lonely. Yes, he was lonely, but he was focusing enough on his relationship with God, and he was also doing something, which is what I encouraged Jigzy to do.

The Bible doesn't say this though? You're reading things that aren't in the verses. God makes Adam, puts him in the garden, tells him he can eat any fruit except from the one tree. Then verse 18 says:

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”

Then Adam names a bunch of things, God puts him to sleep, and makes Eve. It doesn't say anything about Adam's relationship with God, good or bad. In fact, how Adam felt isn't mentioned at all. But the verse does say a couple of things. One, that God himself said it isn't good that Adam should be alone. Adam spoke directly to God, and was originally created without sin, so I feel comfortable saying that Adam knew God better than we could ever know God. Despite this, despite Adam being this close to God, God still said it wasn't enough. God knew that even He alone could not completely make Adam content.

So I think it's pretty ridiculous, even completely contrary to the Bible, to say "Your relationship with God is more important." A relationship with God is important, but it's clearly not necessary. Otherwise every non-Christian/Jew on the planet would be completely miserable and lonely. Since this is not the case, it's obvious that a relationship with God is not necessary to live a healthy life and be a well-adjusted member of society. However, having very little social contact with other people, as well as a broken family life, can lead to a person becoming unhealthy or developing mental health problems (this again is only a chance though, not an inevitability). Thus, we can see that relationships with other human beings are very important. Given this, I think it is safe to say that human relationships are far more important than a relationship with God, from the perspective of health and happiness.

Second, God's response to knowing it wasn't good for Adam to be alone was to make a woman. This says to me that God knows that romantic and sexual fulfillment is extremely important to human beings. Otherwise God could have made another guy and said "Well job done, Adam isn't alone!" The fact that God did not do that says a lot, I feel (though off-topic, I'm not making any claims about sexuality or traditional gender roles, just speaking from the assumption of Adam being straight).

In the end, what I'm trying to say is we have innate romantic and sexual desires and I think it's not good to say "Oh don't worry about it" or say "You should focus on God though" because from my understanding of the Bible that's not how to respond to these things. Now, that said, we should obviously use self-restraint and not try to hit on every person we're attracted to and try to have sex with them just because of these desires. Just that these are part of being a human being and trying to repress or ignore them is not helpful.
When you're sitting around doing nothing, you don't have a sense of purpose, and when you don't have a sense of purpose, it's a lot easier to be depressed and focus on how awful your life is. I say this from experience, which is why I believe it's true.

And from experience, I can tell you that even when you're doing something, you still can lack a sense of purpose and be depressed and focus on how awful your life is. I hate my job and I hate myself and I think I'm worthless. Having a job isn't giving me a sense of purpose or helping me get over my depression. I still feel lost, confused, and that I am a useless human being who contributes nothing of value to the universe.

And coming home from a job to an empty house and looking at your empty bed instead of having someone greet you at the door and ask you how your day was and cuddle up to you at night is pretty effing depressing and having a job doesn't change that.
I've already explained that I don't think it's wrong to be lonely and want a relationship, I just think it's wrong to let it dominate your life to the point that you're in a state of emotional decay.

Most people don't have the luxury of choosing which feelings they get to have affect them. We only do what we can to bear the burden of it.
Mr. SmartyPants wrote:It also won't help with maintaining any sort of stable romantic relationship

For all I've said, I hope I haven't given the impression that having a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband will suddenly cure you of all your depression and loneliness and then you'll be totally content emotionally. Being in a relationship is not easy and there are still challenges and difficulties, and it doesn't make your life easier (in some ways it makes it harder!). So I understand where you're coming from, that it can give a view that a qt3.14 gf is a "thing" to be obtained that will magically solve your problems. Having been in one relationship, I can say that this isn't the case at all. And anyone who thinks it is is in for a rude awakening.

But all that said...tfw no gf, man.

tfw no gf

Nate

Postby Jigzy » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 am

ClaecElric4God wrote:
Nate wrote:But you already said you don't have a desire for that. It's easy to sit there and say you can be happy without it, because you don't want it in the first place. An atheist would say you can be happy without a relationship with God, because there's plenty of happy, content atheists who have no interest in a relationship with a being they don't think exists. And you wouldn't listen to an atheist's perspective on God if you were struggling and felt like God had abandoned you, would you? So then why should someone who is interested in a romantic relationship have any interest in the perspective of someone who doesn't want one?

Good point. Trying to get Jigzy to see things from my point of view was rather insensitive and stupid. Heh, realizing how stupid that was is embarrassing now. However, I still believe that a person can "be lonely" and still not be in the pit of despair over their loneliness. But as you've pointed out, I could be completely wrong.

It's not the "distraction" method. It's refraining from being lazy. This is just my opinion, and I could be completely wrong, so bear with me here. When you're sitting around doing nothing, you don't have a sense of purpose, and when you don't have a sense of purpose, it's a lot easier to be depressed and focus on how awful your life is. I say this from experience, which is why I believe it's true. I've already explained that I don't think it's wrong to be lonely and want a relationship, I just think it's wrong to let it dominate your life to the point that you're in a state of emotional decay.

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:God isn't a tangible human being. And as humans, having an actual relationship with a physical relationship is something that we need. As much as God may be important in my life God doesn't serve as my *companion* or anything. And certainly God isn't someone that I can have physical intimacy with... (oh goodness the thought of that... wut).

*sigh* Once again, I missed the part where I said that being lonely and wanting a relationship was wrong. It's fine, it's great, I'm so happy that Jigzy wants to get married and have a wonderful, fulfilling relationship. Hooray! I'm not telling Jigzy to make a vow of celibacy and never venture into the realm of love and wonderment. I never said that living with discontentment was wrong. But wallowing in it and making it the entirety of one's being is most probably not a good thing. And from what I can tell, Jigzy is teetering on that line. If not, then fine.
Also, I'm getting frustrated that the word "relationship" has automatically become synonymous with "romantic relationship". There are lots of different kinds of relationships, and our relationship with God is a unique one. No, I don't think one's relationship with God should replace or fill the hole of a relationship with a significant other. But it should take priority over obtaining a romantic relationship. You're right, God isn't a tangible human being; therefore our relationship with Him is different from our relationships with the people in our lives. In no way, shape or form did I say that we don't need physical relationships with people because of our relationship with God. Just that it's just as important and shouldn't be neglected.

How dare you call me lazy. You have no right to say that to me when you don't even know me. I'm certainly not lazy and I do focus a lot on my relationship with God. There are other things that I think about to try and get my mind off of having a real relationship and getting depressed about it. It's just that I have so much spare to myself. So I felt like I needed to have RP relationships, because I still get depressed even though I have so many things to keep me busy and yes I do focus on my relationship with God. I'm trying my best to wait on God and do other things while I wait. Just I thought having an RP relationship would help me in the meantime. So you don't even need to be talking to me like that.
Jigzy

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:47 am

Tada... and this is what happens when you make assumptions about other people and impose your standards onto them. People get mad and defensive because their character is being attacked.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 am

Geez, take a chill pill. And don't get too mad at any of us who concluded that perhaps you were lazy, because you didn't bring up in the OP that you had too much time on your hands, thus the whole RP business.. In short, we made mistakes based on your posts (and vice versa). It happens. Move on.
K. Ayato

Postby Xeno » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Jigzy wrote:How dare you call me lazy. You have no right to say that to me when you don't even know me. I'm certainly not lazy and I do focus a lot on my relationship with God. There are other things that I think about to try and get my mind off of having a real relationship and getting depressed about it. It's just that I have so much spare to myself. So I felt like I needed to have RP relationships, because I still get depressed even though I have so many things to keep me busy and yes I do focus on my relationship with God. I'm trying my best to wait on God and do other things while I wait. Just I thought having an RP relationship would help me in the meantime. So you don't even need to be talking to me like that.

I can't believe this thread is still going on and hasn't at least some how progressed beyond the basic point I was trying to make on the first page.
Xeno

Postby goldenspines » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:56 pm

Come on, Xeno, we all know all good advice goes unread. XP

But in all seriousness, Jigzy, I am not entirely sure what your motives are for making this thread. Your OP states that you want to know if what you are doing is bad or not? What if we said "yes, it is bad and you should stop"? Would you stop what you're doing? It does not seem the case from your responses that you would. I think regardless of our answers, you would still continue your actions because they help you/make you feel better/whatever. Though, that makes me confused why bring up the topic in the first place beyond this one comment you received from someone who thought you were doing weird stuff (I mean, I could even say that. RPing on FB is weird, especially with all the other resources out there, but whatever floats your boat. I'm not going to complain about it unless it starts endangering you, then I'll be like, "Yeeeah, this was a bad idea.")
Whatever your motive, at times you need to grit your teeth for whatever answers await you and take everything with a grain of salt (i.e. not too personally) because text is one of the hardest forms of communication to get your point across. A majority of us here are well meaning people, but mistakes will be made. And if you want to call someone out on a hurtful comment, do so via PM or contact a mod about it, please refrain from doing it publicly on the forum.

Now, as a simple answer to your OP's question, from a Christian point of view (mine, though, so bear that in mind and take it with a grain of salt), sin is something that separates us from God. Though, that's a rather broad term and hard to define. I mean you could follow the ten commandments if you really wanted to be sure, but we all know that's impossible for anyone to do, so what can be done?
Put God first in your life, before RPing, before getting into any sort of relationship, before everything else. Now, this doesn't mean it's God in your life and NOTHING ELSE. Have God in the center of your life and everything else falls second, third, fourth, etc.
As long as you have it that way, you're good, and it's something only YOU can determine for yourself. I can't sit here and tell you how to make your relationship with God better because it's different for everyone, I think. I could tell you how He helped me with my own struggles of loneliness, but it probably won't be the same for you.

If you're in a place now where you feel like you have God the center of your life/world/everything, then you're good and you don't need to worry.

Good luck.
goldenspines

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:56 pm

goldy has spoken.
K. Ayato

Postby Jigzy » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:16 am

Okay, I'm done here. I'm tired of people thinking that I'm not putting God first or putting my focus enough on him when I really am. I already got enough of what I need from this thread. Thanks for all of the help and answers from the people who didn't say all of those negative things about me. Have a nice day. I'm done now.
Jigzy

Postby Xeno » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:15 am

Toodles~
Xeno

Postby goldenspines » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Allrighty, I'll lock it up then since the topic has been exhausted and not much more can come from continuing the discussion.
goldenspines

Previous

Return to General