Happy Mother's Day!

Talk about anything in here.

Happy Mother's Day!

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun May 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Well, the day's basically over (at least by my clock), but I figured better late than never, right?
I doubt there are many mothers on here, but I'm pretty sure most all of us have mothers...Hopefully...So I figured this was a good chance to brag them up and maybe say something nice about them. If I'm being stupid, just go about your business and pretend you never saw me...

Anyways, I'm so grateful to my mother for her infinite patience. How she managed to not murder me in my sleep at some point in my life is beyond me. I couldn't ask for a better mom, and I appreciate all she's done for me.

Btw, Happy Mother's Day, K-chan! (and any other mothers I'm missing)
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Re: Happy Mother's Day!

Postby Banana Lobster » Sun May 12, 2013 6:38 pm

How my mother manages to not lock me and my younger siblings out of the house every night is beyond me. Especially since we either end up talking about something completely random that makes no sense to anybody but us, or constantly bickering. I love you Mom! <3<3<3

And, like Claec, I would also like to wish a happy Mother's day to all the mothers here on the site. :)
Banana Lobster

Postby SierraLea » Sun May 12, 2013 9:54 pm

How my mother managed to teach the four older kids anything while keeping the little ones from tearing each other apart is a mystery to me. And she still managed to deal with two neurologically unique kids, make us memorize a Bible verse every week, and still have time for a cuddle with the two littlest ones. She is amazing.
SierraLea

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Wed May 15, 2013 12:24 am

My mom managed to raise me when she was a very young college student, with very little outside help. Her former partner shunned the two of us completely aside from when he attempted to belittle us, and we spent years struggling financially (and still are), but she and I still are alive and thankful today. She's overcome a lot, and I can't imagine life without her.
mysngoeshere56

Return to General