Do you ever feel like...

Talk about anything in here.

Re: Do you ever feel like...

Postby Xeno » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:04 am

Jingo Jaden wrote:..... Wow. CAA now is now officially a bad influence.

Congratulations everyone, we've finally arrived! Only took us 10 years!
Xeno

Postby Dante » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:42 am

Nate wrote:
ClaecElric4God wrote:There are animes that, frankly, Christians shouldn't think about watching.

Good thing I only actually watched them instead of thinking about it, or I'd be in trouble.

O_O XD ROFL

------------------------------

On a side note - in my own personal opinion, I do believe that atheists can draw their Christian friends closer to God - whether they like it or not XD. Friendship is, in many ways, the experience of learning to love others. That was/is, I believe, Christ's goal for our lives.That's what he preached on numerous occasions (to show that you love Jesus, love one another even as he loves you). Ergo, friendship, independent of the faith of the other person, can also enrich our spiritual lives.

Atheists in particular, also have a tendency to bring up some of the hardest tests that will ever challenge your faith - they truly can test your beliefs in a way that most pastors would be terrified to try. Of course, it would be wrong to perceive such as challenge as an attempt to destroy your faith - but rather it's goal for them is to try and get their friends to discover deeper truths. Of course, sometimes dogmas that you held as sacred must be sacrificed for you to stay loyal to the pursuit of truth - but if the truth will truly set you free, then it is a path we must take.
Dante

Postby shooraijin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:37 am

Let's not go that direction in this thread; it's going too many directions already.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Previous

Return to General