Where to find a Christian girlfriend...

Talk about anything in here.

Re: Where to find a Christian girlfriend...

Postby impact777 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:54 am

I'll go to a new church on Tuesday evening. It's a meeting for young adults. I hope I'll find some nice people there. An otaku or a Japanfreak would be cool. :poke:
impact777

Postby Xeno » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Just as a recommendation, don't try to hold out looking for people who are specifically interested in anime or Japan, because there is a better chance of you meeting someone who is not interested in those things than someone who is. Consider those interest to be an "icing on the cake" kind of thing and base your opinion on others about the person/people.
Xeno

Postby impact777 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Xeno wrote:Just as a recommendation, don't try to hold out looking for people who are specifically interested in anime or Japan, because there is a better chance of you meeting someone who is not interested in those things than someone who is. Consider those interest to be an "icing on the cake" kind of thing and base your opinion on others about the person/people.

Yeah, I also think so. It was more wishful thinking.
impact777

Postby Nate » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Warrior4Christ wrote:It was more of a response to Nate's implication that faith is more divisive than unifying - I believe that is it unifying.

While the conversation is off-topic and I'm not gonna drag it back up due to goldy's wishes, I do wish to defend myself and state that I was not implying faith was more divisive than unifying. I was merely stating that it can be divisive as opposed to unifying, which is absolutely true. I wasn't saying that this is the case most of the time or more often than not, just that it can happen, especially if you happen to hold beliefs that do not line up with mainstream Christianity. This is why I do not consider faith to be an important quality for me when looking for a spouse. For most other people, they do consider it an important quality and I totally understand and respect that...it's just that given that my beliefs are "unorthodox" at least from an American perspective, that I would probably not be able to have a functional romantic relationship with most Christian women.
Nate

Postby Count Zero » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:27 am

impact777 wrote:Dear Caa'ers!
Please forgive me if you already had this topic. I couldn't find it.
I'm 29 and searching for a Christian grilfriend. But where can I find her? Unfortunately there so many Christians in Germany like in the US. :( There are Christian singles communities in the internet, but I don't know if that's what God wants for me. I've made bad experiences with them. Should I make an advert? It's not that I'm looking bad, but somehow I couldn't find the right oneyet. I'm pretty quiet and shy, but I know a lot of quiet and shy guys who have a nice girlfriend. Going to a dancing class? But the chance to meet there a CHRISTIAN girlfriend is also low.... I'm pretty frustrated. :waah!: Please help. :?:

Church. Or do what Shooraijin said.

It took three pages of post for someone to say this..
Count Zero

Postby Rusty Claymore » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:17 am

My favorite answer here so far is, "Go Overseas." >_<
Rusty Claymore

Postby Xeno » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:40 am

Count Zero wrote:
impact777 wrote:Dear Caa'ers!
Please forgive me if you already had this topic. I couldn't find it.
I'm 29 and searching for a Christian grilfriend. But where can I find her? Unfortunately there so many Christians in Germany like in the US. :( There are Christian singles communities in the internet, but I don't know if that's what God wants for me. I've made bad experiences with them. Should I make an advert? It's not that I'm looking bad, but somehow I couldn't find the right oneyet. I'm pretty quiet and shy, but I know a lot of quiet and shy guys who have a nice girlfriend. Going to a dancing class? But the chance to meet there a CHRISTIAN girlfriend is also low.... I'm pretty frustrated. :waah!: Please help. :?:

Church. Or do what Shooraijin said.

It took three pages of post for someone to say this..

I know you just joined, but had you been here for a while you would understand why we didn't just tell him how to find a Christian girlfriend. There have been a number of threads like this lately where people had bad ideas in their heads about how dating works. Also, church was mentioned before your or Shooby's posts.
Xeno

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:25 pm

Peanut wrote:Check under rocks.

Upon further review of this thread, I have concluded that this piece of advice is the best. Christian girls hate sunlight and love moist places.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby randomuser2349 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Try some Christian online dating services, like ChristianSingles.
randomuser2349

Postby Nate » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:35 pm

Yuki-Anne wrote:Upon further review of this thread, I have concluded that this piece of advice is the best. Christian girls hate sunlight and love moist places.

Then why won't they follow me into my basement? ;~;

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Crossfire » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Yuki-Anne wrote:
Peanut wrote:Check under rocks.

Upon further review of this thread, I have concluded that this piece of advice is the best. Christian girls hate sunlight and love moist places.

I guess that explains the multitude of pale-skinned girls wearing dark clothing (and vast amounts of makeup) at local exhibitions. Then again, I do live in Edmonton...

Nate wrote:Then why won't they follow me into my basement? ;~;

Dunno, man. Have you tried acting like an insensitive jerk?
Crossfire

Postby Xeno » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Nate wrote:
Yuki-Anne wrote:Upon further review of this thread, I have concluded that this piece of advice is the best. Christian girls hate sunlight and love moist places.

You're not using enough chloroform.
Xeno

Postby Yuki-Anne » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:01 am

Nate wrote:

You have to create a favorable habitat for your Christian girls. Usually your best bet is laying down a turf of fresh, moist soil, mixed with mulch.
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby shooraijin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Dunno, man. Have you tried acting like an insensitive jerk?

I'm going to assume there should have been a smiley in there, yes?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Crossfire » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 pm

I don't usually use emoticons, but yes, I was being sarcastic.

Even though it seems to be truth these days. *shrug*
Crossfire

Postby impact777 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:19 am

@randomuser2349: Thank you for your post. Do you think a Christian online dating service would be the best? May I also ask you why you think so?
Thanks a lot! :)
impact777

Previous

Return to General