Links'n'banners for CAA

Talk about anything in here.

Links'n'banners for CAA

Postby shooraijin » Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:54 am

I was snooping around the site to see if I could find an "official badge" (you know, one of those 91x33 pixel images or thereabouts) to use as a link badge on my home page, but I can't seem to find one. Is there an official repository anywhere?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby andyroo » Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:10 pm

Hey, yo. This is the page where you can find out about all of that sort of stuff. Uh, here's the link.http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=467

The word 'here' takes you to the website that you need to go to.
"As vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, so is a sluggard to those who send him." ~Proverbs 10:26
†
The Ideas Behind Anime |

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence has its limits.
A proud member of P.I.E. -- Pictures of Inkhana for Everyone! Join the fight!
andyroo

Postby shooraijin » Sun Jun 29, 2003 2:45 pm

Wonderful. Arigatoo. :thumb:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Return to General