What's Your Avatar?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:29 am

Phoenix Wright from the Ace Attorney series which is one series that really has really interested me. How about an OBJECTION!!!
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:52 am

Mine is basically a drawing I did of myself. Aside from the fact that my glasses aren't giant and opaque, that's exactly what I look like.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby TriezGamer » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:51 am

Ingemar (post: 1341620) wrote:A troubador from Etrian Odyssey. A dungeon crawler that's so hard it will make your eyeballs bleed.

Hard enough to entertain a hardcore roguelike fan? Please say yes, so I can have an excuse to track it down.

My avatar is Sakuya Izayoi from the Touhou series of games.
Embraced by a gentle breeze, my heart breaks as I think of you.
All alone at the top of the hill, I watch as the seasons go by.
--
Wishing for courage softly, I pray.
There's no going back now, to those tender days when you held me in your arms.

MOES "I can has Sane Sig now?"
TriezGamer

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:38 am

Mine is Artemis from Sailormoon.

I chose it because I wanted an animated gif that was minimalist. It's animated, but all he does is blink. I liked Artemis at the time, even, but since I chose it, I've actually realized I have quite an affinity with Artemis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Esoteric » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:55 am

Toshiro Mifune as Tsubaki Sanjuro from Akira Kurosawa's "Sanjuro".
Mifune and Sanjuro are awesomeness.

My avatar is pretty sure he's stumbled into the wrong forum. Then again, Sheriff Carter has seen stranger things in Eureka.
Esoteric

Postby GhostontheNet » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 am

Mine is Kanako Urashima from Love Hina. While Kanako is often the most hated character of the series, I find her theatricality, eccentricity, awkwardness, creativity, and morbidity to be quite endearing. Yes, I would go out with Kanako in a heartbeat if I could, and reckon we would sync together quite well. And since avatars are a visual representation of the user, I thought Kanako was a better representation of what people like or hate about me than any idealized male image that doesn't really represent what I'm all about. Plus, Love Hina vol. 11 is one of the most beautiful manga covers I have ever seen.
GhostontheNet

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:25 pm

[quote="minakichan (post: 1341056)"]Mine's Tegoshi Yuuya, J-Pop idol of the boybands NEWS and Tegomass.

Except his face is photoshopped onto a maid XD]

THATS A GUY!?! O_O I was like "Aww such a cute little Girl" >_<

Corrie, I never realized that was Haruhi...she looks different, I own the entire first season and I guess I don't remember this episode. Is this from the new season which I have not witnessed with my own eyes?

Mine is my character Brendan and his little buddy Stick Monkey X3

(they are from my seriously neglected webcomic *Shakes her first at school and WoW* )
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Ingemar » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 pm

TriezGamer (post: 1342424) wrote:Hard enough to entertain a hardcore roguelike fan? Please say yes, so I can have an excuse to track it down.

Four words:

It's an Atlus game.

Take that as you will. (No, it's not a Roguelike).
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby DignifiedSoul » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:02 pm

My avatar is Amu Hinamori from Shugo Chara.She's a bit random.There are times where she's serious and there are times where she's acts...well...like the way she is on my avatar.EVIL...LOL just kidding.She's a great person, who's considerate about how others feel about their dreams and goals. ^o^
[font="Century Gothic"][color="YellowGreen"]When you fall in love with Jesus,you fall out of love with the world - Ron Luce[/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"][font="Arial"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color][/font][color="DarkOrchid"] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font][/font] :jump:
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Pink"]"We love because God loved us first." 1 John 4:19 NIV[/color][/font]
http://dignifiedsoul.blogspot.com
[color="PaleGreen"]"Proud member of [color="PaleGreen"]MOES[/color]!"[/color]
DignifiedSoul

Postby RandomBurrito » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:01 pm

Mine is me and pocky. :D I loves it, haha.
[SIZE="5"][color="White"]Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost! [/color][/SIZE]

[color="DarkOrchid"]@[/color][color="Green"])}~`,~[/color] [color="Yellow"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.[/color]
:hug:
RandomBurrito

Postby Smile:) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Mines Ichigo, from Tokyo Mew Mew. <3
Thinking about getting a new one, tho. :3
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby CreatureArt » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:57 pm

A penguin. I use it on another site as well, so I've gotten a little attached. Although I find it strange that people still use it to infer I'm male. :D
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby rocklobster » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:01 pm

don't get a new one, smile. I love it!
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Smile:) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Hehe. X3 Okay, I won't. I love it too.

I'd never be able to find one as cute anyway. XP
[color="Lime"]I[/color] [color="Lime"]You People![/color]
Smile:)

Location: In wonderland having tea with the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare. It's our unbirthdays!

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:00 pm

A statue of Charlemagne.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Makachop^^128 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:09 pm

my avatar is Ed from cowboy bebop
but I think most people know that lol ^^
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 pm

ChristianKitsune (post: 1342459) wrote:Corrie, I never realized that was Haruhi...she looks different, I own the entire first season and I guess I don't remember this episode. Is this from the new season which I have not witnessed with my own eyes?

Yep, it's her! It's from the new season]many[/i] "Endless Eight" episodes. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Kkun » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:19 pm

It was the flowers from mewithoutYou's album It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright, but it's back to Nick Cave for the time being. When I feel melancholy, I listen to Nick Cave. And put him as my avatar. And wish I could grow his mustache.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Sparx00 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 pm

The guy in my avatar is none other then Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7 getting ready to kick some monster butt.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Radical Dreamer (post: 1342873) wrote:Yep, it's her! It's from the new season]many[/i] "Endless Eight" episodes. XD

Haha, no wonder I didn't recognize that one xDDD

Nice avy Jamie and Sparx ^^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Makachop^^128 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Sparx00 (post: 1343381) wrote:Avatar change!

The guy in my avatar is none other then Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7 getting ready to kick some monster butt.

vincent is so cool ^^
I have a really cool figure of him
"We're not gonna die. We can't die, Bendis. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die."-Mal

http://www.facebook.com/ShaylaChan

http://www.shelfari.com/shaylabot
http://myanimelist.net/profile/ShaylaBot
Makachop^^128

Postby KagayakiWashi » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:49 pm

I have changed my avatar to a picture of someone I have always wondered what he looks like and just found out today. Ever since my childhood I have thought "Who does this guy look like? I've only seen his hand!" and now, yes, I know what Dr. Claw looks like!
26 year old mystery solved!....for me at least.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:08 pm

KagayakiWashi (post: 1344849) wrote:I have changed my avatar to a picture of someone I have always wondered what he looks like and just found out today. Ever since my childhood I have thought "Who does this guy look like? I've only seen his hand!" and now, yes, I know what Dr. Claw looks like!

I was so disappointed when I found out what he looked like. XD I had him pictured in my head as this sleek, debonair villain (and not because of the live action movie, either XD), and then I see...that. XD So uncool.

Also, I changed my avatar. It is now the artwork from Sleeping at Last's new album, "Storyboards," and I think it's pretty. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Debitt » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 am

I'm not sure how I feel about knowing what Dr. Claw looks like now....XD;

8) AVATAR CHANGE! Spanner from KHR being the headset clad nerd he is, making a face I find myself making a lot.

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Wyntre Rose » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:57 am

She looks like Ren from Elemental Gelade to me, but I've only seen a few eps of the anime, so I wouldn't be able to say it was absolutely her with any authority. :)

Edit: Just double checked myself, and I'm certain now: your avatar IS Ren. Here's a pic of her from the anime:

Wyntre Rose

Postby bigsleepj » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am

My avatar is drawn by CAA's SirThinksTooMuch, and is meant to represent Doctor Bull, a character from GK Chesterton's The MAn who was Thursday (whom I pinched for a writing project).
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:55 pm

KagayakiWashi (post: 1344849) wrote:I have changed my avatar to a picture of someone I have always wondered what he looks like and just found out today. Ever since my childhood I have thought "Who does this guy look like? I've only seen his hand!" and now, yes, I know what Dr. Claw looks like!

I.. always imagined Dr.Claw to be.. buffer xDDD]I have no idea who is in my avatar. But I found a series of pictures that all look the same, and I chose them as a sweet character in my novel. Her name is Enn, and she can kick some serious butt... :)[/QUOTE]
Awww, so cute <33 I love girly avatars XDD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Roz » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Mine is Lavie and Claus from Last Exile. Lavie is handing Claus a bag of First Water. A lot of people think it's a purse. It's a canteen of sorts.
Roz

Postby Sanji07 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Mine is Pegasus from Yugioh. He's my favorite character in general, and the background is my favorite color. X3
[color="SeaGreen"]@)}[/color][color="black"]~`,~[/color] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Servant of: Hypersocks-the leader of extrolling hyperness! ^-^
I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too and are not scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Sanji07

Postby Fish and Chips » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Ingemar (post: 1342460) wrote:Four words:

It's an Atlus game.
This is becoming less and less of an issue as of late.

Luke is sincerely disconcerted by what Hiimdaisey has been drawing in her spare time these days.
Fish and Chips

Previous Next

Return to General