What four-letter word best describes you?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Doubleshadow » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:43 pm

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1289356) wrote:Without a doubt. Right when I saw that you posted I was pretty sure you were an INTJ. XD

And I was right. HAH! XD

Yeah. It's very strange; half the people I know say I'm easy to read, the other half say they have no idea what goes on in my head.

Takes one to know one, I guess.
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Well not only that, but INTJs are very distinct people, and are fairly easy to read when someone who's very familiar with the MBTI gets to know one. XD
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Whitefang » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Another INTJ: Though some of the questions I felt like a "sometimes" options would be appropriate.

Introverted - 78%
Intuitive - 25%
Thinking - 25%
Judging - 44%

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality
"It's not easy to act in the name of justice."

"Justice is not the only right in this world"
Whitefang

Postby ich1990 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Tsukuyomi (post: 1289191) wrote:My Type is : ISFJ

Awww, the famous personalities thingy isn't working atm u_u

This site has a list of famous ISFJs. Among them are:

St. Teresa of Avila
Robert E. Lee
Queen Mary I ("Bloody Mary") of England
Dr. John H. Watson, M.D. (Sherlock Holmes' faithful sidekick)
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm looking at these responses and I'm surprised at the results, especially I vs. E results, considering that this is a somewhat public discussion board. (albeit one that eliminates face to face contact) I would have expected more even results frankly, considering its 19-4, I to E.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:57 pm

Dang, a lot of you seem to know a lot about this stuff. I really didn't even know about until now...
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Roz » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 am

*Roz takes test*

Your Type is:
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
78 25 12 33

You are:

* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

Rational Portrait of the Mastermind (INTJ)

All Rationals are good at planning operations, but Masterminds are head and shoulders above all the rest in contingency planning. Complex operations involve many steps or stages, one following another in a necessary progression, and Masterminds are naturally able to grasp how each one leads to the next, and to prepare alternatives for difficulties that are likely to arise any step of the way. Trying to anticipate every contingency, Masterminds never set off on their current project without a Plan A firmly in mind, but they are always prepared to switch to Plan B or C or D if need be.
Masterminds are rare, comprising no more than, say, one percent of the population, and they are rarely encountered outside their office, factory, school, or laboratory. Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead. Once they take charge, however, they are thoroughgoing pragmatists. Masterminds are certain that efficiency is indispensable in a well-run organization, and if they encounter inefficiency-any waste of human and material resources-they are quick to realign operations and reassign personnel. Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them. Remember, their aim is always maximum efficiency.

In their careers, Masterminds usually rise to positions of responsibility, for they work long and hard and are dedicated in their pursuit of goals, sparing neither their own time and effort nor that of their colleagues and employees. Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out. Ordinarily, they verbalize the positive and avoid comments of a negative nature; they are more interested in moving an organization forward than dwelling on mistakes of the past.

Masterminds tend to be much more definite and self-confident than other Rationals, having usually developed a very strong will. Decisions come easily to them; in fact, they can hardly rest until they have things settled and decided. But before they decide anything, they must do the research. Masterminds are highly theoretical, but they insist on looking at all available data before they embrace an idea, and they are suspicious of any statement that is based on shoddy research, or that is not checked against reality.

Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Dwight D. Eisenhower, General Ulysses S. Grant, Frideriche Nietsche, Niels Bohr, Peter the Great, Stephen Hawking, John Maynard Keynes, Lise Meitner", Ayn Rand and Sir Isaac Newton are examples of Rational Masterminds.
Roz

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:34 am

Evran (post: 1289265) wrote:ISupposedly Famous INFJs: Martin Luther King Jr., Mohandas Gandhi, Nelson Mandela

Weird, wikipedia mentioned MLK as a ENFP. The article did not really look corrupted either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_(Role_Variant)
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby ich1990 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 am

Radical Dreamer (post: 1289282) wrote:So yeah, though my personality is pretty much the same online as it is off, I'm far more reserved in a crowd offline than I am in a group of people in a thread or online chat. XD

Fair enough, although I tend towards the opposite. Online, my every word will be recorded and stored for God knows how long. Therefore, I am more reserved online because anything I say could come back to haunt me. In real life, the world is biased against introverts (especially in the employment sector), so I force myself to be amiable and outgoing. I don't enjoy it, but I feel it needs to be done.

mechana2015 (post: 1289495) wrote:I'm looking at these responses and I'm surprised at the results, especially I vs. E results, considering that this is a somewhat public discussion board. (albeit one that eliminates face to face contact) I would have expected more even results frankly, considering its 19-4, I to E.

That is peculiar. I would guess that the extroverts aren't driven towards socialization on message boards because they have plenty of friends in real life. What really surprises me is the number of INTJs. We stand at 8-16, INTJ to everything else. INTJs supposedly make up 1-2%]Weird, wikipedia mentioned MLK as a ENFP. The article did not really look corrupted either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_(Role_Variant)[/quote]

Considering many historical people never took a personality test and the fact that the tests are not wholly accurate to begin with, it is not to unusual to see people disagree on what personality type best matches certain historic individuals. Some are easier to match than others, of course. That is part of the reason why many famous people are listed for INTJs; our personality is very distinct, so it is easier to spot us when reading a history book or the like.
ich1990

Postby That Dude » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:27 am

I've never had one of these Myers-Briggs tests that actually was accurate but here's what it says I am.
The nature of Crafters is most clearly seen in their masterful operation of tools, equipment, machines, and instruments of all kinds. Most us use tools in some capacity, of course, but Crafters (as much as ten percent of the population) are the true masters of tool work, with an innate ability to command tools and to become expert at all the crafts requiring tool skills. Even from an early age they are drawn to tools as to a magnet-tools fall into their hands demanding use, and they must work with them.

Like all the Artisans, Crafters are people who love action, and who know instinctively that their activities are more enjoyable, and more effective, if done impulsively, spontaneously, subject to no schedules or standards but their own. In a sense, Crafters do not work with their tools, but play with them when the urge strikes them. Crafters also seek fun and games on impulse, looking for any opportunity, and just because they feel like it, to play with their various toys: cars, motorcycles, boats, dune-buggies, hunting rifles, fishing tackle, scuba gear, and on and on. They thrive on excitement, particularly the rush of speed-racing, water-skiing, surfing. And Crafters are fearless in their play, exposing themselves to danger again and again, even despite frequent injury. Of all the types, Crafters are most likely to be risk takers, pitting themselves, or their technique, against chance or odds.

Crafters are hard to get to know. Perhaps this is because they tend to communicate through action, and show little interest in developing language skills. Their lack of expressiveness can isolate them at school and on the job, and even though they hang around with their own kind in play, they let their actions speak for them, and their actual conversation is sparse and brief.

Crafters can be wonderfully generous and loyal to their friends, teammates, and sidekicks, often giving up their evenings or weekends to help with building projects or mechanical repairs-house remodeling, for example, or working on cars or boats. On the other hand, they can be fiercely insubordinate to those in authority, seeing rules and regulations as unnecessarily confining. Crafters will not usually go against regulations openly, but will simply ignore them. More than anything, Crafters want to be free to do their own thing, and they are proud of their ability to do it with an artist's skill.

Bruce Lee, Michael Jordan, Woody Allen, Alan Shepard, Chuck Yaeger, Michael Douglas, Lance Armstrong, and Kathrine Hephurn are examples of Crafter Artisans.

It's seems to be a somewhat accurate but lacking profile. The DISC test seems to be much more accurate and is the only one that I've seen that's comprehensive.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby shade of dae » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:46 am

I took this test a while ago, but the answer still very much applies.

INTP: The Wizard

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system. INTPs thrive on systems. Understanding, exploring, mastering, and manipulating systems can overtake the INTP's conscious thought. This fascination for logical wholes and their inner workings is often expressed in a detachment from the environment, a concentration where time is forgotten and extraneous stimuli are held at bay. Accomplishing a task or goal with this knowledge is secondary.

INTPs and Logic -- One of the tipoffs that a person is an INTP is her obsession with logical correctness. Errors are not often due to poor logic -- apparent faux pas in reasoning are usually a result of overlooking details or of incorrect context.

Famous INTPs:
Socrates
Sir Isaac Newton
Albert Einstein
William Harvey
John Quincy Adams
Gerald Ford
etc.

There you have it. Reading through the description again, I must say that it fits eerily well.
MAL

What call have I to dream of anything?
I am a wolf. Back to the world again,
And speech of fellow-brutes that once were men
Our throats can bark for slaughter: cannot sing.
-C.S. Lewis
shade of dae

Postby Aletheia » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:09 pm

^ Ahh! I thought I was a total INTJ, but parts of that description fit me exactly. So I guess I'm somewhere between and INTJ and an INTP.
MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aletheia

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:44 pm

shade of dae (post: 1289566) wrote:INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Hmm, this is very much like me. I'm generally easy-going and reserved, but hard-nosed about my principles, I have a haunting sense of impending failure, second-guess myself to no end, and am not confident in my competence in just about everything. This would explain my low S and J preferences, I guess.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Maledicte » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:18 am

I'm an INFJ

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

The behind-the-scenes thing really describes me.

I feel so speshul
Maledicte

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:13 pm

SirThinks2Much (post: 1289812) wrote:I'm an INFJ

The behind-the-scenes thing really describes me.

I feel so speshul

I got the INJ part right. XD I expected you to be an INTJ, but I can see you being an F as well.

And for those who don't know, these "traits" originated from Carl Jung, who is one of the more famous psychoanalysts that you always see in your textbooks. Meyers-Briggs and then Keirsey Bates took his theory and revamped them even further, forming both the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator and the Keirsey Bates Temperament Test.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Sakaki Onsei » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:43 pm

4 letter word that describes me best?

Baka.

Otherwise, INFP (barely an I, though.)
Hiyakawa Sayaka (my character from my writing) wrote:God has given me a gift, that I really don't know what to do with. I guess, all I can do is put it in his hands, keep my hands inside the car, and expect to end up destroying parts of Tokyo with my perfectly good guitar.

Revelation 1:10-11: I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice like the sound of a trumpet, saying, [color="Red"]"Write in a book what you see, and send it to the seven churches to Ephesus and to Smyrna, and to Pergamum and to Theyatira, and at Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."[/color]
Sakaki Onsei

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:51 pm

[font="palatino Linotype"]ISFP: The Composer
Introverted 100% Sensing 12% Feeling 88% Perceiving 33%
You are:

* slightly expressed sensing personality
* very expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

While the other Artisans are skilled with people, tools, and entertainment, Composers have an exceptional ability-seemingly inborn-to work with subtle differences in color, tone, texture, aroma, and flavor.
Composers are just as plentiful as the other Artisans, say nine or ten per cent of the population, but in general they are very difficult to observe and thus greatly misunderstood.
Very likely the difficulty comes from their tendency not to express themselves verbally, but through their works of art.
Composers are usually not interested in developing ability in public speaking, or even in the art of conversation; they prefer to feel the pulse of life by touch, in the muscles, in the eyes, in the ears, on the tongue.
Make no mistake, Composers are just as interested as other types in sharing their view of the world, and if they find a medium of non-verbal communication-some art form-then they will express their character quite eloquently.
If not, they simply remain unknown, their quietness leaving their character all but invisible.

Sorry for all of that, but that's basically me to a "T"![/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby animewarrior » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:58 pm

>.> INFJ... this is scarily accurate...
~ The fainter the heartbeat the stronger the soul~

*They're just an incomplete group of people wishing to be whole; and to that end, they're desperately searching for something.* - Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2)
animewarrior

Postby Robin Firedrake » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:10 pm

ESFP

# slightly expressed extravert
# distinctively expressed sensing personality
# slightly expressed feeling personality
# moderately expressed perceiving personality
Robin Firedrake

Postby Maledicte » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:51 pm

Another thing I found interesting about INFJ in one of the other descriptions is the tendency to want to right all the wrongs in the world and see wrongdoers get their comeuppance...something about being very attracted to the idea of poetic justice. It's scary how well it describes me...
Maledicte

Postby ich1990 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:49 am

To jump in on the theorizing.

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1289356) wrote:Without a doubt. Right when I saw that you posted I was pretty sure you were an INTJ. XD

And I was right. HAH! XD

I actually had Doubleshadow as an INTP, due to the chemistry major and the fact that she didn't seem argumentative enough to be an INTJ. I guess I was a bit off.

Robin Firedrake wrote:ESFP

Got that one.

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1289856) wrote:I got the INJ part right. XD I expected you to be an INTJ, but I can see you being an F as well.

I had also guessed that SirThinks2Much was an INTJ, along with UC Pseudonym and possibly FishandChips.
ich1990

Postby Sheenar » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:10 pm

I'm a little late in taking the test, but I am an ISFJ. ISFJs make up 10% of the population.

Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
100 25 25 33

The description is pretty true of me:

Protectors have an extraordinary sense of loyalty and responsibility in their makeup...At work Protectors are seldom happy in situations where the rules are constantly changing, or where long-established ways of doing things are not respected...
Wanting to be of service to others, Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden, and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.
Their reserve ought really to be seen as an expression of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose. The most diligent of all the types, Protectors are willing to work long, hard hours quietly doing all the thankless jobs that others manage to avoid. Protectors are quite happy working alone; in fact, in positions of authority they may try to do everything themselves rather than direct others to get the job done. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for them. When Protectors undertake a task, they will complete it if humanly possible. They also know better than any other type the value of a dollar, and they abhor the squandering or misuse of money. To save, to put something aside against an unpredictable future, to prepare for emergencies-these are actions near and dear to the Protector's heart. For all these reasons, Protectors are frequently overworked, just as they are frequently misunderstood and undervalued. Their contributions, and also their economies, are often taken for granted, and they rarely get the gratitude they deserve.

Mother Teresa, George H.W. Bush, Jimmy Stewart, and Tsar Nicholas II are examples of Protector Guardian style.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby The Liar XIII » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 pm

I don't know a lot of the fancy words used in the questions.. Even though I know a lot of words...

But I'm INFJ.
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

Is that good?
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Mave » Sun May 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Aha sorry, I haven't been online for a while. Thanks for directing me to the right thread. ^_^

I asked because I'm currently know someone offline who is INTJ. There was a statement somewhere on a INTJ website that these personalities tend to interact more online. I was immediatel;y curious to know what personalities types we have on CAA.

I am a ESFJ, trying to understand the INTJ and many more personalities out there since there is a cell group in my church I'm heavily interacting offline with. XD
Mave

Postby blkmage » Sun May 17, 2009 8:59 pm

I'm an INTJ. I'm definitely a lot more comfortable talking to people over IM than say, over the phone, or even in person. There's something about text that makes communicating through it much more appealing to me. I guess it's the ability to see, edit, and revise your thoughts as you're typing them. Although I'm incredibly introverted in person, I've got a bunch of friends tell me before that I'm really expressive and insightful when I write on my blog.
blkmage

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun May 17, 2009 9:09 pm

blkmage (post: 1312717) wrote:I'm an INTJ. I'm definitely a lot more comfortable talking to people over IM than say, over the phone, or even in person. There's something about text that makes communicating through it much more appealing to me. I guess it's the ability to see, edit, and revise your thoughts as you're typing them. Although I'm incredibly introverted in person, I've got a bunch of friends tell me before that I'm really expressive and insightful when I write on my blog.

I would agree with all of this, actually, though I'm comfortable talking to people in person. I'm an INTJ too. XD Though I'm sociable when I want to be, I'm definitely an introvert in that I like to be alone with my thoughts to regroup after being around people for a given amount of time. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Warrior4Christ » Mon May 18, 2009 4:12 am

I missed posting in this thread the first time around, but kept my eye on it.. (what does that say about me? :P)

I've done the test before at least twice, and came up with ISTJ. Yes, why can't people see details and be consistent?!?
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby LadyRushia » Mon May 18, 2009 5:30 am

Lewl. I took this test again and got different, more accurate results. I'm an INFJ.
http://typelogic.com/infj.html
Most of it describes me to a T except for the part about being drained from being such a "giver." Maybe I do that and just don't realize it? I dunno, XD.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby ich1990 » Mon May 18, 2009 8:39 am

Mave (post: 1312712) wrote:I am a ESFJ, trying to understand the INTJ and many more personalities out there since there is a cell group in my church I'm heavily interacting offline with. XD

I congratulate you on your efforts. I likewise became involved with the study of personality types in order to smooth relationships with fellow church members. I find that it helps significantly to be able to understand others, even if empathy is beyond my reach.

For the purposes of understanding INTJ's, this somewhat humorous article may be useful:

http://intjcentral.com/manual1

Just keep in mind that the biggest factor in a relationship, no matter what the type, is the maturity level of the individuals involved. Many times a few years of life experience will take the edge off of a sharp personality. Thus, while the guide above does capture the essence of the majority of INTJ's, many of us have mellowed a bit with age (or were never a typical INTJ to begin with).
ich1990

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Mon May 18, 2009 10:26 am

ISTJ

Introverted 67%
Sensing 12%
Thinking 38%
Judging 33%

distinctively expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Famous people of your particular type
Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman, Kirk Douglas, Clint Eastwood, Greta Garbo

Yeah. Clint freakin' Eastwood.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Previous Next

Return to General