Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Re: Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Postby ADXC » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey guys, I've been lurking for quite a while and may still continue to do so. Except this time I may actually post things! (just like this one) I've been dealing with loneliness, depression and stuff since I got out of college so I wanted to come back here since I remember being able to get out some of my thoughts and feelings from when I was younger.

Anyway, that's about it. I realize this place is far from active as it was in the good ol' days, but hey, it's still here so that means something, right?
Either way, here's to me hopefully being more vocal about things since I tend to keep them bottled up and hardly ever having the chance to express them.

Thanks!
ADXC

Postby Sheenar » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:09 am

Hey ADXC! Welcome back! It's good to see you! :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby ADXC » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:07 pm

Thanks! Happy to see some faces I recognize :P
ADXC

Postby Lilac#18 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi, ADXC. Welcome back. I recently came back too.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Midori » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Welcome back, ADXC!

While I'm in this thread, I'd like to make clear that if I don't seem to post much, it doesn't mean I've forgotten about you all. In fact, I read every single post anyone makes through the site's RSS feed. I just don't speak up very often.
Midori

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:28 pm

ADXC wrote:Hey guys, I've been lurking for quite a while and may still continue to do so. Except this time I may actually post things! (just like this one) I've been dealing with loneliness, depression and stuff since I got out of college so I wanted to come back here since I remember being able to get out some of my thoughts and feelings from when I was younger.

Anyway, that's about it. I realize this place is far from active as it was in the good ol' days, but hey, it's still here so that means something, right?
Either way, here's to me hopefully being more vocal about things since I tend to keep them bottled up and hardly ever having the chance to express them.

Thanks!

Welcome back! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I do remember you. Good to see you around again, and I've actually been in the same boat lately. If you want to talk feel free to send me a PM.

Seems like lots of old faces (or usernames, technically) are appearing again. It's so nostalgic! :) Nice to see you guys again. And thanks for the welcome back, Calec!
mysngoeshere56

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:37 am

Heya ADXC welcome back!
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

"Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Consider mine enemies; for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.
Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles." Psalm 25: 16-22

Thank you. Have a good day.
Wolfsong

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:15 pm

Hey, ADXC! It's awesome to see you! As far as the inactivity of the site, I'm hoping it's just a lull. We're still around; everyone just seems to be busy with life lately.
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby Paul » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Hey everyone. It's been a while, but I decided to pay a visit. Honestly, its great to be back. Looking forward to seei f what's been happening.
Paul

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Hey Paul, welcome back!
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Furen » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:50 am

ADXC, good to have you back! Maybe the Chat will start booming with your presence :)

Welcome back to you too Paul
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Welcome back, Paul. I don't believe we've met. *handshake*
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed May 13, 2015 5:37 am

Not sure I'm coming back, per se.

Gonna see where this goes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby ClaecElric4God » Wed May 13, 2015 9:29 am

Wait, are you coming or going? Come baaaaaack!

ClaecElric4God

Postby Sheenar » Wed May 13, 2015 10:00 am

Bobtheduck wrote:Not sure I'm coming back, per se.

Hey Bobtheduck!! It's so good to see you! I've missed seeing you around CAA and talking with you.

I hope you do decide to stick around. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby GeneD » Thu May 21, 2015 1:04 pm

The reason I've been scarce for the last while (more so than usual) and my anime watching has taken a dip, is that I was writing exams and then packing for a two-and-a-bit week tour in eastern Europe. I'm flying tomorrow and will probably only be around again in the second week of June. (I'm gonna have so much anime to catch up with when I get back.)
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby MomentOfInertia » Thu May 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Heave fun! o_o/
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat May 23, 2015 3:58 am

Sheenar wrote:

Hey Bobtheduck!! It's so good to see you! I've missed seeing you around CAA and talking with you.

Thanks. It's cool there are still people here with (positive) memories of me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Furen » Sat May 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Bobtheduck wrote:
Sheenar wrote:

Thanks. It's cool there are still people here with (positive) memories of me.

I didn't even know there COULD be bad memories of you. I was always glad to chat with you. Welcome back hopefully.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Cianter » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Hello everyone!! I kinda doubt anyone remembers me (heheh) but I haven't been on here since November I think. I have kinda stopped watching anime, but felt like getting back into it, and I totally missed all the amazing people on here ^^ Happy I decided to log on, been feeling a bit lonely even when surrounded by friends, and I always felt so welcome here, so here I am :)
Cianter

Postby Rusty Claymore » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 am

おす! Your name sounds familiar, Cianter. Need a good re-entry to anime? Have access to the Working!!/Wagnaria!! series? Season 3 is just about here.
Rusty Claymore

Postby Cianter » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Hello, Rusty Claymore! You're name may sound familiar, though I used to mostly go by pictures and I have no idea who still has the same ones, haha. Anyways thanks for the welcome and I'll be sure to look into that anime ^^
Cianter

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:35 pm

Cianter! Of course I remember you! I think we may not have ever chatted directly, but I definitely remember seeing you around and appreciating your presence here. It's good to see you back!

ClaecElric4God

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:48 pm

Wb Ciantar and Rusty, I remember seeing your names around.
"Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5

O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Wolfsong

Postby Koneko-chan » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:05 am

Hey all! Life's been crazy and also being the scatterbrain I am, I lost my password. Missed you guys :3
"I believe...I want to live my life, carrying my memories with me. Even if those memories are painful, even if those memories do nothing but hurt me...Even those memories I wish I could forget...As long as I keep carrying them with me and don't run away from them. Someday...Someday, I believe I will get to the point where I'm not oppressed by those memories. That's what I want to believe. I'd like to think that there's not a single memory that I have which would be okay to forget." -Momiji Sohma - Fruits Basket

You are forgiven. Always and completely forgiven. - The 11th Doctor
No matter how small the problem is, how small the thing is, it will always effect the people around you. - Yuko Ichihara - XXXHolic
Total Grell fangirl. :3 <3
Koneko-chan

Postby ClaecElric4God » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:18 am

KOOOOONEEEEEEE!!!!! I missed you so much! *glomp*

ClaecElric4God

Postby radical edward » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:10 am

I thought why not come back? Besides atria35 just responded to one of my blog posts and I want to get back in touch with her.
FKA rocklobster
radical edward

Postby Wolfsong » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:23 am

KONEKO welcome back!

Hey Rocky, good to see you!

Wolfsong

Postby Zeldafan2 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:08 am

Phew, it has been a LONG time, but now, I'm back on this site! I was a rather devoted member here for a long time, but then drifted away a little while ago. Lately I've been lurking, and it's sad to see the site so inactive. Hopefully, I can help everyone else who's stuck around breathe some life into this community. :)
Zeldafan2

Postby Wolfsong » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Hey I think i remember you! Welcome back!

Wolfsong

Previous Next

Return to General