:stressed:

check this out:

Judeo-Christian Holocaust

unbelievable :shady:
Banzai

Postby RefractedAhav » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:30 am

can't get your link to work.
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby Banzai » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:31 am

oops, the very link got censored.

but I know you'll find out how to get to that site.
Banzai

Postby Banzai » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:32 am

just replace the **** on the link for something uncreative and very rude.
Banzai

Postby MillyFan » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:37 am

Umm, this is against the rules, sorry :)

Thanks to doukeshi03 from otakuboards for the banner!

First, Ban all the Trolls. . . :bootout:

Hey, whatever happened to "thou shalt not steal" anyway?

Guess which bishounen is my avatar.
MillyFan

Postby Banzai » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:42 am

somehow I thought that would be, but that website really should be seen... so when an atheist says we are afraid of "conspiracy theories" and that no one hates us, well, the truth ain't that pretty.

they actually encourage people to kill christians!
Banzai

Postby RefractedAhav » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:56 am

who do they think they are, the reincarnate of nero? :wow!: :shake:
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby MillyFan » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:59 am

:wow!: :shake: I didn't go to the site personally, but it sounds like Crackpot Central. ^sigh^ There are so many crazy people in the world, and almost all of them seem to be on the Internet. :(

MillyFan

Postby Technomancer » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:14 am

Assuming this site isn't some kind of joke, I don't think that it's evidence of anything other than the fact that you can find anything on the internet, however marginal or lunatic. This represents no conspiracy beyond one fool's perverse fantasies. In all probability, it's been put up to get precisely the reaction that some indivduals are expressing.

In any event, I fail to see why the dregs of internet culture should be of any interest or concern to people with a balanced view of the world.
The scientific method," Thomas Henry Huxley once wrote, "is nothing but the normal working of the human mind." That is to say, when the mind is working; that is to say further, when it is engaged in corrrecting its mistakes. Taking this point of view, we may conclude that science is not physics, biology, or chemistry—is not even a "subject"—but a moral imperative drawn from a larger narrative whose purpose is to give perspective, balance, and humility to learning.

Neil Postman
(The End of Education)

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Isaac Aasimov
Technomancer

Postby MillyFan » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:17 am

Technomancer wrote:Assuming this site isn't some kind of joke, I don't think that it's evidence of anything other than the fact that you can find anything on the internet, however marginal or lunatic. This represents no conspiracy beyond one fool's perverse fantasies. In all probability, it's been put up to get precisely the reaction that some indivduals are expressing.

In any event, I fail to see why the dregs of internet culture should be of any interest or concern to people with a balanced view of the world.

Agreed. Good post. :thumb:

MillyFan

Postby Banzai » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:21 am

MillyFan wrote:^sigh^ There are so many crazy people in the world, and almost all of them seem to be on the Internet. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MillyFan gains 2 temporary points to wisdom!
Banzai

Postby Banzai » Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:26 am

Technomancer wrote:Assuming this site isn't some kind of joke, I don't think that it's evidence of anything other than the fact that you can find anything on the internet, however marginal or lunatic. This represents no conspiracy beyond one fool's perverse fantasies. In all probability, it's been put up to get precisely the reaction that some indivduals are expressing.

I agree with you that it isn't some kind of conspiracy. But did you go to their "contact" page? They have links to various posting services where you can discuss and spread hate propaganda.

It's like that black metal scene in sweden, where they killed christians and burned churches. They say atheism is more rational and more tolerant, but just check that out. It's twisted and sick.
Banzai

Return to General