life changing things about holidays

Talk about anything in here.

Postby inkhana » Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:25 pm

"Traditions," huh? I wondered when it was spelled like that twice...thought I was crazy.

At any rate, this is the way I look at it. If it doesn't bother you, celebrate it, and if you're wrong, God will correct you. If it bothers you, then fine...God decided you should feel that way.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Gypsy » Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:55 pm

Uh, I had something to say, but I completely forgot when I hit the reply button. I'll be back later I guess.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Previous

Return to General