Hum, interesting

Talk about anything in here.

Hum, interesting

Postby Archan » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:32 pm

Hum, this is very interesting.

Still not familular with alot of this text stuff, but at least the "Late One" has made it here.

This might be one of the very few posts you will see me post here due to the increasing demands of my college finals which begin now in fact. So I just wanted to say hi, and if there is anything you need me to do Ash just lemme know kay? Groovey.

God Bless,
Archan
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Gypsy » Mon Jun 02, 2003 12:47 pm

Well, once you post a few times, it becomes home again. Best wishes for your finals.
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:17 pm

Yo, Archan!! :D You will like this place a ton once you get used to it! Wheeee! ::twirls::
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby inkhana » Mon Jun 02, 2003 2:41 pm

Hey Archan! Have fun with your finals! *dodges a thrown rock* LOL Glad to see ya around (doesn't happen enough)

Ink

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Archan » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:39 pm

*Laughs*

Well I'm glad to see you guys are having more then enough fun. I'll be back soon enough though, just have to go into insomnia mode for a little while. Anyways, tootles for now.

God Bless,
Archan
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:21 pm

Have fun with those finals and suchpoke
Stephen

Return to General