3DS games

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

3DS games

Postby Zeke365 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:04 am

There are two 3ds games I hoping to get and that Super Smash Bros and Fantasy Life. Fantasy life you have 12 classes from angler, to magician, to blacksmith to many others and you can still to that class or mix and match and you explore the world. So what will you get?
Zeke365

Re: 3DS games

Postby steenajack » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:34 pm

I have four games so far (and I've only play two and a half). Animal Crossing New Leaf (a fun, cute sim), Fire Emblem Awakening (a turn based fantasy rpg, that's also a bit of a dating sim without being a dating sim), A Link Between World (haven't gotten far enough in this RPG yet to make a comment), and Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney (haven't started it yet, though I'm nervous cause I have no idea how to play at all).
steenajack

Postby LastLfan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:58 pm

Not sure if this is a grave dug thread, but let's get it going anyway. Just picked up Pokemon alpha sapphire and man the feels are real.
LastLfan

Postby IPv4 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 pm

best 3ds game Ive ever played: professor layton vs ace attorney

then again I havent played that many 3ds games.

30+ HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!!!! (some of that is afk time though). Worth every penny I didnt spend on this game.
IPv4

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews