A New MMO: Aura Kingdom

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

A New MMO: Aura Kingdom

Postby drill » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:03 am

Hello everyone,

Several days ago, I came across a new MMO that represents Mabinogi in a lot of ways, but has completely superior graphics. Its also pretty fun to play too.

http://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/

My Character: drill257

Also, my brother and I formed a guild called 'Selah' which is only a level 2 guild right now, but it can hold up to 50 members. Since we are the only two in the guild, anyone reading this is welcome to join.

Here a few screens that I took for those interested:

Not sure what else to say, but I hope you at least try it out.
drill

Re: A New MMO: Aura Kingdom

Postby Yami » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:19 pm

I looked into that a little.

Looks interesting but I still kinda feel like mabi has a better combat system. I also noticed that nobody from mabi stuck with aura long term.
Yami

Postby drill » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Yami wrote:I looked into that a little.

Looks interesting but I still kinda feel like mabi has a better combat system. I also noticed that nobody from mabi stuck with aura long term.

Not really surprised there as there isn't as long as a main story in aura kingdom and the level cap is 75 while the level cap in mabi is in the thousands. Also, the combat system is more of a preference, but I like the faster combat system which aura provides. Aura also gives solo players more of a chance to actually fight and level up than mabi. The social system in mabi is definitely superior though.
drill

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Oh, I keep forgetting about this. I need to try this. It looks cool. Now, I was sure I had some free time lying around here...
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews