Bowser's Inside Story for the DS : A Fawfully awesome game!

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Bowser's Inside Story for the DS : A Fawfully awesome game!

Postby emmatheveritas » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Hey, it's Emma the Veritas here! I am going to do a game review on Bowser's Inside Story for the DS, which I hope is okay cause you all seem to be posting anime-themed game reviews. If you need tips on battles and enimies, fun facts for any character of the game, or just someone to discuss the game with, let me know!
Bowser's Inside Story is a great RPG and the third in the Mario and Luigi RPG series. It is fairly easy to newbies and entertaining to experienced gamers.
The story opens as the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom are plagued with a mysterious disease dubbed the ''Blorbs,'' which causes the Toads to suddenly swell up into a huge ball and roll around helplessly. Princess Peach, Mario ,Luigi, Toadsworth, Toadbert, :red: and the rest of the royal Toads hold a meeting to discuss the possible causes and hope to discover a cure, when the infamous Koopa King, Bowser, shows up to steal Peach again, only to be thwarted once again by Mario.
Angered at his billionth defeat, Bowser absent-mindedly wanders into the Dimble Woods and meets a shady merchant, who claims ''A winner is you!'' and offers Bowser a mushroom that promises to defeat Mario. Bowser greedily gulps the shroom down, and instantly begins inhaluing everything and any thing around him. The merchant reveals himself to be (fangirl squeal!!!!!!! =D) fawful, the insane but lovable Beanish villain who is back for revenge from his defeat in Superstar Saga, the first game in the series for the Gameboy Advance.
Somehow, Bowser ends up at Peach's castle again and inhales everyone there, including the Princess and the Mario Bros.! Hence begins an amazing adventure inside the Bros. biggest nemesis' body.
The script is hilarious and the villians loveable yet outrageous. It is one of my all-time favs, and I highly recommend it!!!!!!! You absolutely should not pass this entertaining and hilarious game!!!!!!!!!!
I have chortles!!!!!! =D Veritas out! :D :n_n: :XD: :grin:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews