Unfair Mario

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Unfair Mario

Postby SilverToast » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:21 pm

http://www.brainbashersgames.com/games/unfairmario.asp

Play the game. It's a great challenge! How far can you go?

Edit
I finally got to the next level 1-2 I think with 29 deaths. There is a pattern to these traps.
SilverToast

Re: Unfair Mario

Postby ClaecElric4God » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:46 am

Wow, this game is addictive. But I feel like I'm playing it more out of spite than anything. "You think you can trick me, eh? Well, watch this! Your stupid little traps will never defeat me! I can still beat you, even with you cheating! Buahahahaha!" Thus I found myself at level 4 while trying to figure out why I was still playing. I'm not going to tell how many deaths it took to get there. :sweat:
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby SilverToast » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:35 pm

oh nice level 4! I just play because I like the challenge. It messes with my mind when it seems like there is an obvious set up for a trap, but then it seems to obvious for there to be one. You're stuck trying to figure out if there is a trap, then you later get killed by a secret trap or the obvious trap.
SilverToast

Postby LupoRedgrave » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:31 am

That was awesome! :D
Unfair Mario indeed....Image
...Proverbs 4:18...
LupoRedgrave

Postby Winry » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:21 am

I died 24 times to get through level 1-1. It's frustrating in a fun way though. It would definitely be easier with a real controller instead of the arrow keypad...
Winry

Postby DecooPunk » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:09 pm

So hard >_< I couldn't get past level one... But even on normal Mario games I can't :P Reminds me of This Is The Only Level http://armorgames.com/play/4309
DecooPunk

Postby ClaecElric4God » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 pm

DecooPunk wrote:So hard >_< I couldn't get past level one... But even on normal Mario games I can't :P Reminds me of This Is The Only Level http://armorgames.com/play/4309

That game is insane!!! It's a strange mixture of intriguing and frustrating beyond reason!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby SilverToast » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm

I started over and got to level 6 after 160 deaths.

I agree that this game would be easier with a game console controller.

That is a fun game DeccoPunk.
SilverToast

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews