Dikembe Mutumbo's 4 1/2 Weeks to Save the World

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Dikembe Mutumbo's 4 1/2 Weeks to Save the World

Postby Nate » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:22 am

http://www.oldspicesavestheworld.com/

I can't believe there wasn't a thread about this. The game is "over" now, but all five games are still playable on the site. Make sure you play them all before you watch this, which came out on the 20th, or the ending, which you get by choosing the Mayan calendar on the game selection screen.

My favorite game was number 2, followed by 3 and then 5. They're all great though, even if I find the fourth game to be the weakest of the bunch. But everything about this game is fantastic. The music, the jokes, the gameplay...it's really all quite polished.

Especially the music. Loving that title screen theme.
Nate

Re: Dikembe Mutumbo's 4 1/2 Weeks to Save the World

Postby uc pseudonym » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 am

I went traveling and lost track of this midway. Is it down now or is the page not working for me? The link at the bottom just seems to redirect.
uc pseudonym

Re: Dikembe Mutumbo's 4 1/2 Weeks to Save the World

Postby Nate » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 am

Yeah, looks like Old Spice took the game down, it just redirects to Old Spice's main page. That's a shame, I wish they'd left it up. Maybe someone will mirror it on another site before too long.
Nate

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews