Finally(pokemon)

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Finally(pokemon)

Postby LastLfan » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:08 pm

I finally managed to get a pokemon to lvl 100 without an ar. It was that lvl 5 mew from 2010. Anyone else have a cool pokemon story
LastLfan

Re: Finally(pokemon)

Postby Rusty Claymore » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:18 am

I was once locked in an un-ending battle between my ghastly and a lvl2 pidgey back in pokemon yellow. All my others were KO'd, and the pidgey never got to "struggle". My lvl 25 ghost couldn't touch it, so I was stuck. 2 hours later my battery went critical.

...those were the days. T_T *sniff*

I also got a pikachu to 105 once. But it was a trader, so it kinda had help...
Rusty Claymore

Re: Finally(pokemon)

Postby SilverToast » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:44 am

My ferrotorn got pokerus in pokemon white after I ev trained it! I caught a shiny rattata in pokemon soulsilver and a shiny pidove in pokemon white!
Not the best pokemon but I'm happy. I guess I'm lucky!
Edit
I might as well post these now because I would probably post them later.

Pokemon Soulsilver Nuzlocke runs:
-I managed to defeat Whitney's miltank after my Bayleaf poisoned it, but my bayleef fainted fighting miltank and I was left with only 1 survivor pokemon. I don't remember what it was. That brave bayleef died(fainted) in battle trying to fight against that evil cursed miltank!

- I caught a girl magikarp and named it Fraw Bow. I believe it had adamant nature. When I evolved it to Gyrados, it had high attack for its level. It was my favorite. :) I had a beautiful killing( I mean fainting) machine called Fraw Bow. I was so sad when I got defeated by Morty. :(

I'm not very good at nuzlocke. haha
SilverToast

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews