League of Legends gathering and other Randoms

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

League of Legends gathering and other Randoms

Postby Crypt96 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Hiya Y'all! i made this thread to find all you League of Legends players and would like to share gamer tags and/or stories of that one winning streak you had...

idk about the crowd we have here but i wanna chat with the lot of you all... i just decided to spring up conversations, maybe meet other players of the game and understand the ppl of this site.

Or we can just chat... until i get chat box rights... idk when that will be but hey... we all have to start somewhere!

My Gamertag on LoL (League of... you know...) is Crypt96... who would have guessed... my favorite champion is Cho Gath and Hecerium.

OMG i DISPISE TEEMO for those of you who enjoy using him for hindering us other players off our "cool" -_________________-
  /l
゙( ゚、 。 7 ~meow?
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Crypt96

Postby Crypt96 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 pm

didnt see the other thread for LoL so maybe just forget about this one? haha whoops!...

thats what i get for being a noob.... great...
  /l
゙( ゚、 。 7 ~meow?
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Crypt96

Postby goldenspines » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:57 pm

I locked your other one, so please use this one for discussion. :)
goldenspines

Postby goldenspines » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Everyone makes mistakes, please don't be hard on yourself.
In the future, look for active threads of the topic of your interest before you make a new thread. I know it's a large forum, but please make the effort to explore it before you post.

Locked to avoid confusion.
goldenspines

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews