Robin DLC

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Robin DLC

Postby Kerusso » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:16 pm

OK, I read on the Internet that the Robin DLC would be released on Nov. 22 (today, at the time of this post). Thing is, I thought it would be released for the Playstation 3... apparently not (yet). :fmed: Does anyone know when it's coming to the PS3?
Heaven is only Heaven because God is in it.

[color="YellowGreen"][/color]There's only one good thing about Mary Sues... they don't exist in real life.

Forcing religion, or any ideology for that matter, down someone's throat, is not that different from doing the same with a physical object: it's an unpleasant experience to the recipient, who will likely dislike you for it afterwards.
Kerusso

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Probably within a matter of days. A lot of other games have dlc content that shows up on the 360 first then the ps3 a few days after.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:17 pm

I've been watching the playstation store for updates and I've noticed that they regularly update every Wednesday or Thursday, despite release dates. You'll probably see it tomorrow.
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Popyman » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 pm

The PSN updates every Tuesday and the Robin DLC did come out then...You just have to keep checking back throughout the day, Sony doesn't have a set time when they update. Also, if you know that something is coming out (like the Robin DLC for instance) you can search for it in the shop and buy it before it "officially" shows up on the main page of the store.
Popyman

Postby Kerusso » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:17 am

saw it on the PSN later that night... was quite pleased.
Heaven is only Heaven because God is in it.

[color="YellowGreen"][/color]There's only one good thing about Mary Sues... they don't exist in real life.

Forcing religion, or any ideology for that matter, down someone's throat, is not that different from doing the same with a physical object: it's an unpleasant experience to the recipient, who will likely dislike you for it afterwards.
Kerusso

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews