New Plastation@Home

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

New Plastation@Home

Postby Seto_Sora » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Its sooo cool! there is now a hub and free intigrated games... and a PvP!!!! its so AWESOME!!!! I'm going to be gangster so I can be a right proper player killer!!!
This

Seto_Sora

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:51 am

Well, if I get back to the US sometime in the next few months, I'll definitely check out the new Home. I can't really run it well here, and I believe my parents have FIOS now, so I'll be having fun with that, for sure.

I had some good times with the second layer of the Home beta, before the 3rd one started, it got too crowded, and they took away voice in public areas... Quincying was always fun, though. I never got aggressive, either. All I had to do was stand there... My favorite things to do were send furniture through the walls of my house, and onto the roof, then sit on the funiture so my avatar got teleported onto the roof. There was a plaque way far out in the water that said something like "You shouldn't be able to see this" haha.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews