Kirby Wii Trailer

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Kirby Wii Trailer

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:52 am

AND THEY SAID THE WII HAD NO MORE HITS!HA!

In my opinion Kirby 64 was the greatest kirby game ever.The levels were epic so was the music and the bosses were challenging at times.Plus flaming swords and a darth maul lightsaber combos was just...it was just too cool.But I think this could top it.Yup.This game looks like a genius...and all it took was to borrows some moves from pokemon(Look at some of the other videos.),take the plot from pikmin(Again, look at some of the other videos.),add some mario wii and....PRESTO!The potential to be the greatest game of all time...(In kirby anyway...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwLgc6YKq50&feature=related

I would post some other videos of the gameplay but its kinda got some language in them plus the guys who are talking in the background are annoying at times.(Look up Comic Con Kirby Wii if you still wanna see.)I cannot wait for this game to come out.Also I just beat Mass Attack...it was good.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Furen » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:37 pm

I'm glad they decided to do this when they announced it in july, though, i was turned off by the no mixing power element...
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Popyman » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Here's the newest trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkJZqyPSLDw

I'm looking forward to this game! Probably won't get it on release but around Christmas instead. I'm glad we're getting a normal Kirby game, Epic Yarn left a bad taste in my mouth because it was basically a new IP before they tacked on Kirby to get more sales...stuff like that just disgusts me.

ANYWAY. I hope you can play as multiple Meta Knights, otherwise my friends and I will do nothing but fight over who gets him. XD
Popyman

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:50 pm

It looks just like every other Kirby game with better graphics. Not... really impressed, as of late.

With so much focus on the Wii U and like NO good games from 3rd Party Developers, the Wii is really loosing its foothold as of late.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby armeck » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:43 am

i can't tell you how long i've been waiting for this
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby Furen » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 pm

I saw the giant meat clever Kirby held as sword Kirby and was like... O.O WAHHH PUYO [color="Magenta"]<('.')>[/color]
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby ABlipinTime » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Furen (post: 1506663) wrote:I saw the giant meat clever Kirby held as sword Kirby and was like... O.O WAHHH PUYO [color="Magenta"]<('.')>[/color]

echo that
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby Scarecrow » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:58 am

Always was a fan of Kirby... but lets see...

My must buy list... I've got Uncharted 3, Arkam Asylum, The Last Guardian, LOZ: Skyward Sword... and professor layton 4... yeah I won't get to Kirby for a while... It'll take me two years before I get through all of those (Don't play a whole lot...)
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews