Games that need zombies

Have a video game or or VG review? This is the place to to discuss it! We also accept discussions of board games and the like, but SHHH! Don't tell anyone, OK?

Games that need zombies

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Mario and Zelda and NO the scream then hug you guys DO NOT COUNT I am talking fleshing eating blood soaked zombies!

Seriously...Mushroom kingdom zombie goombas,zombie toads,zombie anything!As for legend of zelda it just sounds awesome actually these concepts just sound awesome I have no idea how it would work...

I also like the idea of zombies in star wars.DLC anyone?

Then there is the idea of zombies in SSB that would rock actually all games could benefit from zombies....except tetris....ok maybe tetris.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 pm

No. We don't need to cheapen good games by adding a gimmick of Zombies outbreaks. It's been overdone at this point already with both Black Ops and Red Dead Redemption.

This doesn't include games that are solely about zombies either. So RE, Left 4 Dead, and Zombie Island are all okay.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:20 pm

....um....as a undead slaying diehard...I cannot get enough.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby mechana2015 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 pm

They already did a Star Wars zombies book. I don't think it went over well.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Wallachia » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:29 pm

raider~joseph (post: 1504641) wrote:....um....as a undead slaying diehard...I cannot get enough.

I have news for you, you won't be running out of zombie games any time soon. They've been slapped onto quite a few of the major video games that have come out in recent years.
In my opinion, though... The last thing we need in the Mushroom Kingdom and Hyrule is a zombie invasion. (Besides, Hyrule already has ReDeads...)

If Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 were the only zombie games that came out in the past 5 years, life would be perfect...

Wallachia

Postby Solid Ronin » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1504640) wrote:No. We don't need to cheapen good games by adding a gimmick of Zombies outbreaks. It's been overdone at this point already with both Black Ops and Red Dead Redemption.

This doesn't include games that are solely about zombies either. So RE, Left 4 Dead, and Zombie Island are all okay.

This.
Solid Ronin

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Mr. SmartyPants wrote:No. We don't need to cheapen good games by adding a gimmick of Zombies outbreaks. It's been overdone at this point already with both Black Ops and Red Dead Redemption.

What's this? Ryan made a pointed observation that I wholeheartedly agree with!? Well, glory be. . . .
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:35 pm

Htom Sirveaux (post: 1504798) wrote:What's this? Ryan made a pointed observation that I wholeheartedly agree with!? Well, glory be. . . .

It's just another sign of the end times, my friend. The tsunami... the earthquakes... the hurricanes... the Baltimore Orioles having a winning streak... the Redskins doing well this year... I mean it all adds up.
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:39 am

^ Come on, CAA. Where's our forgoshsakes "Like" Button? XD
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Return to Video Games and VG Reviews